Sign in to follow this  
DoctorWrongpipes

Seriously? To the server-hoppers griefing on FR 136

I've never bothered to post anything that could be construed as a 'gear loss' whinge. I know the mechanics of the game, the sadistic cruelty of the engine; what irks me is the thoughtless, abject stupidity of some of its players.

I single-handedly found a chopper and fully repaired it, barring a single pane of glass. As my 'team' of friends couldn't be online until the following day, I set about hoarding as many jerry cans as possible. I'd gathered 25. On my own. Sat in a tent not 200m from the chopper.

I log for a few hours and come back to find these idiots had server-hopped in, swapped Enfields and AKMs for SVDs, L85s and M4A1 SDs but had also attempted to fly the chopper. Which I had not yet begun to fuel. So I logged in to find half the forest on fire and the remaining spastics firing at me and missing entirely.

So to the guy in the ghillie suit with the shitty aim: you had to scroll past the twenty-five jerry cans to get the ghillie suit you stole from that particular tent. Did you not think to suggest fuelling the incredibly rare and difficult to maintain vehicle before you and your merry band of thumbless inbreds decided to fly it?

Survival, fucktards. Not the lulz.

EDIT: They also combat logged when I returned fire.

Edited by DoctorWrongpipes
  • Like 3

maybe some people just found your camp? not everyone serverhops to find camps..

So they found your camp and then server hopped to get into your camp?

I don't understand where hopping comes in play tbh.

Yeah, was the island spawn. The PBX I'd saved was still there until another guy hopped in behind me where it was docked and drove off in it.

Couldn't hit him or the boat before he hit the draw distance.

I was set up on that island weeks ago, hence the amount of high-end gear we'd gathered. They had to put a chopper there, didn't they? :(

It's not that the camp was found, I expected it eventually, even before it became a helicopter spawn. It's the wasted hours of solo missions to gather the parts and fuel down the toilet. Just wanted to see it in the air before some vehicle hoarders save it off-map and never use it.

Edited by DoctorWrongpipes

maybe some people just found your camp? not everyone serverhops to find camps..

You can't swim on that server and I had the only PBX. And the fishing boats...well....have you driven one? :D