oleg86@msn.com

Towns up North (except for Staruy) are totally useless & empty of activity

Why don't you all just STAY AWAY from places that don't offer you anything? Think the north is pointless? Stay in Cherno!

As if you'd complain that the level 20 areas in a MMORPG wasn't useful to your level 80 character. All content in the game isn't always made with your playing style in mind. Just accept that some of us LIKE the north, the emptiness and loneliness creates atmosphere.

With a fix to the infinite ammo issue imminent, these low-pop towns are going to be the lifeline of anyone wanting to survive longer than 2 days. You're going to be using your inventory space for every last magazine you can squeeze in and raid towns for food and drink. Now, would you rather do that in Elektro or Gorka?

"What's Gorka?"

Exactly.

Edited by BabylonUSArmy

Yeah, those downs are dead. If I didn't know any better I'd think everybody died in some kind of apocalypse.

Edited by Jaime

With a fix to the infinite ammo issue imminent, these low-pop towns are going to be the lifeline of anyone wanting to survive longer than 2 days. You're going to be using your inventory space for every last magazine you can squeeze in and raid towns for food and drink. Now, would you rather do that in Elektro or Gorka?

"What's Gorka?"

Exactly.

really, what ammo are you gonna find in most towns?

it will still be starij, chopper sites and NWA

I tend to agree.

I think it's beause there is absolutely NO chance of getting any good gear in most of those towns, so why risk going into the zombie hive?

Loot needs to be much more random and there needs to be a chance that you'll find that AWESOME piece of kit in unexpected places...Give me a reason to look in some of these towns, because at the moment, I just go around the deer stands and barns and visit the odd grocery store.

For the fun of sneaking through a town seeing what you can find while dodging zombies and hoping that you don´t get shot. (And if you get shot you can be fairly sure it´s by a real player and not some serverhopping loser)

Well this obviously isn't true as me and a friend haven't been south of Polona for 3 weeks now and everytime we play we get in a fire fight, hell we killed 3 players yesterday in Novy Sobor, Gvozdno and out in the fields between Devils castle and Novy Lug. That was on a 24 player server too so yes OP is correct, northern towns are all dead. I can think of 4 different incidents of running into players at Polona on 2 different servers in the last week. We have stumbled across 4 major campsites around Klem, Berezino and Devils castle, seen 2 people riding an ATV, stolen someone elses ATV at Gorka and had a standoff with a 3 man group in Gorka, chased a peddlebiking maniac at Novy Lug who combat DCed. So yeah, total ghost town.We've had much more player activity than this but it's all i can think of within the last 10 days or so.

"There is no point in going into towns due to cooked meat and waterbottles" this is true of every town in the game once you do the standard Cherno run, of course that's if you're ignoring - tent spawns, ghillie spawns, GPS spawns, vehicle spawns, waterpumps, medical supplies. So once again you're right, visiting these towns is pointless.

• Like 1