fearz0r

Faith in the community restored!! .........well, almost

Saw this video this morning..

loved how the players at the end, shame about that one guy.

Enjoy.

(not my clip)

Edited by Burro
  • Like 3

I want my 1:18 back, nevermind i'll just waste them anyway.

But yeah that's the wrong video. :(

Did ya link the right one?

I want my 1:18 back, nevermind i'll just waste them anyway.

But yeah that's the wrong video. :(

:facepalm: doh.. sorry

:c

Sucks that trolls have to ruin the amazing shit that just happened there.

Can't believe how many people were there. I was watching from afar, couldn't resist seeing how things were on the inside.

I love how he caught the guy on video right as he was throwing the grenade xD

This video was epic

That would have been awesome to be a part of. But I feel sorry for all of the guys who had all of that great gear, and put trust that other players for that one tool to throw a grenade. People like that make others not trust anyone else -__-

Still, great to see so many people willing to meet up without turning the church into a clusterfuck.

I wonder if anyone survived that and if they some how managed to, that is a lot of gear.

Ending was the best part. Man I wish i was that guy. I would be laughing so hard with that nade.

Oh god , I wish i was there with my Mk48 and grenades. Oh man, that would've been brilliant.

Why? I mean, it wasn't clever. I guarantee you, every single person in that Church would have, at one point or another, thought about the exact same thing. In fact, that was probably literally the first thought everyone had when seeing everyone.

The only reason it was funny was because it was predicted so easily. Why? Because too many players in this game are morons who think they're clever because they did the first thing that came to their mind when everyone else instead dismissed it, and tried to do something different for a change.

"Hurr durr I'm so awesome. I'mma gunna throw dis nade an blow ere'un up! lol. I'm so cool."

Yeah, that thought crossed all our minds, douche-bag. We just had the self-control not too. Sorry you didn't pass the "Capable-of-higher-thought test."

Edited by bbilbo1
  • Like 2

Wow, all those players in one spot and they're not killing eachother.. Awesome! That just goes to show you that there's still a hope for this commun.. oh damn, never mind. :(

lol

nice video. :)

I need to put this here because my thread in the Servers forum is not up yet. UK41 - I just killed a guy named Sarlac and looted his 2 tents, body and took his lovely helicopter. Suddenly the admin Kafka is reporting there is a hacker on the server and he will be banned if he does not leave. (I was NOT hacking) So, I am airbourne no longer than 2 minutes flying down the coast when the server is restarted WITHOUT warning. The admin was in game at the time.

I am calling them both out... Sarlac and Kafka who were speaking together on mumble as Sarlac admitted were so hurt about losing their chopper they accussed me of hacking and then restarted the server... leaving me upon restart swimming out in the ocean losing all my items and the heli ofcourse gone....

UK41 - Admin is a cheating sore losering word with 4 letters.

They basically just killed the game for me...

Losing faith in community....

Edited by testsubject81

Why? I mean, it wasn't clever. I guarantee you, every single person in that Church would have, at one point or another, thought about the exact same thing. In fact, that was probably literally the first thought everyone had when seeing everyone.

The only reason it was funny was because it was predicted so easily. Why? Because too many players in this game are morons who think they're clever because they did the first thing that came to their mind when everyone else instead dismissed it, and tried to do something different for a change.

"Hurr durr I'm so awesome. I'mma gunna throw dis nade an blow ere'un up! lol. I'm so cool."

Yeah, that thought crossed all our minds, douche-bag. We just had the self-control not too. Sorry you didn't pass the "Capable-of-higher-thought test."

VIDYA GAMEZ IZ SRSBSNS.

Hey, what program did u use to record this?

No idea, as mentioned in my original post, it wasn't my clip. I also started out by saying "Saw this video this morning..".

I assume it was Fraps though.

I need to put this here because my thread in the Servers forum is not up yet.

UK41 - Admin is a cheating sore losering word with 4 letters.

They basically just killed the game for me...

Losing faith in community....

Don't hijack this thread mate. If you have beef with another player/admin/server, take it to the dev team. We can't help unfortunately.