Sign in to follow this  
otaq

[Video] How to get top-equipment in under 10 mins just by using an axe!

How to get top-equipment in under 10 mins just by using an axe...

...and running and sneaking to kill a player who got everything.

It´s a german video, but actually it doesn´t matter. It´s clear what the point of this video is. Have fun, as I had!

Original-Article at topoftheGAMES.com

Reddit-Post: Read me

If you like it, share it please!

Best regards,

OtaQ

Edited by OtaQ
  • Like 3

I've noticed that most players have only bought arma2 to play DayZ and the ones with good gear just don't know how to use them properly, aka aim worth crap. Running around with an axe and circling people is way to easy.

It's a nice video but hardly a top tip, I think that in reality it might take a bit longer than 10 minutes to find and stalk a well geared player. I like the video though, you have my beans!

Did he not hear you running behind him? It was a bit silly running down the middle of the road, he kinda deserved to have that axe buried in his cranium. Good job lol, you are a ghillie suit away from being untouchable!

• Like 1

I've noticed that most players have only bought arma2 to play DayZ and the ones with good gear just don't know how to use them properly, aka aim worth crap. Running around with an axe and circling people is way to easy.

Is it easier to run around and kill a top-equipped Day Z player? Or is it easier to kill players which only have a axe, as a player with top-equipment?

Please tell me :)

And hey, actually, everyone who got this kind of equipment and don´t know how to use it, deserves a death like this ^^

It's a nice video but hardly a top tip, I think that in reality it might take a bit longer than 10 minutes to find and stalk a well geared player. I like the video though, you have my beans!

Did he not hear you running behind him? It was a bit silly running down the middle of the road, he kinda deserved to have that axe buried in his cranium. Good job lol, you are a ghillie suit away from being untouchable!

Thank you very much for the beans! :) I guess it needed a while until he sees me coming and then, there were also some zombies in his back, so maybe they helped me also a lot. And don´t forget the distance between us later, actually this was not a distance for a M1 anymore, more for a M1911 or something... He just failed.

Edited by OtaQ

Haha sehr schön ^^ Der typ machts sich aber auch schwerer als es ist ;)

Bekommst auch einpaar Bohnen von mir :beans: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the beans guys! Dankeschön :)