kasp (DayZ)

Hackers or.. glitches or something weird, Video proof.

Please read this all, I'll try to be brief but its a really odd problem.

I was on US #500 "blood4odin & hull_creature server" Last night, there had been some strange stuff happening - people dying then being fully loaded up again within 15 - 30 minutes, but i figured maybe they had tents near by or whatever.

Anyway, I was checking out some dead bodys on the roof of the power station in Electro when i was shot, I went unconcious for a while then came to and rolled to safty behind the tower of the firestation/powerstation building.

A player appeared infront of me (server hopper) so I shot him in the back of the head, and within a minute I had been stripped of all my GEAR, still had some items in my backpack though. Then, While still taking cover from the snipers my legs broke - i wasn't moving at the time, and after another minute I was teleported about 2 feet behind the snipers where they started yelling "what the F(*K" "HOW THE F*&K?" etc then shot me.

I figured they were the cheaters who had done that to me but couldnt figure out why they had that reaction..

(I have their names)

Then, I respawned just outside of electro and started to run back in to collect gear and hopefully get revenge on these snipers when a boat spawned on top of me, with 3 players inside. These players I had all seen die recently yet (as the video shows (which I've yet to upload)) were fully kitted out, 2 in ghillies, 1 with AS50, 1 with L85 and the last with a GOLD AK47??

I was killed by 1 of them while the other two seemed to ignore what was going on and I figured cheats and quit the server.

Before I was killed though I was calling them cheaters over direct chat/voice and one replied via text "Then we were on you" I figured he was full of it because of the gear they had and the Gold AK47.

The last incident has happened just now, I logged into a new server with a fresh character I started earlier, I had agro'd zombies so just bolted to the nearest lighthouse, climbed up and waited. I went off to grab a drink and came back and my backpack (normal small survivor pack) was on the ground at the top of the ladder and I couldn't pick it back up, no option.. I couldn't even figure out how it had "fallen off" and I switched to 3rd person view and I am now holding an AS50 and have a big 24 slot pack on. None of which I picked up (clearly)

So anyone got any ideas just wtf is going on?

I hate cheaters and have never cheated at a game (*IDDQD on Doom)

Any input from mods/admins etc would be appreciated.

Again, just to be 100% Clear,, I DO NOT CHEAT.

Cheers.

(sorry for megalongpost)