Sign in to follow this  
Lecram

Revenge

Found some guys in Electro and we decided to team up for a bit. We found a truck so we drove off to look for a spare wheel (Truck still driving with 5 wheels). Not having a lot of luck in the nearby towns and after hearing some nearby shots we decided to head away and do something else. The guy driving was very trusting of other players and was stopping to pick people up, I was surprised we didn't get screwed over earlier. But finally we got back to Electro and saw a dude beside us with an SVD camo, I suggested we leave, but the guy driving thought he'd wait and ask if he wanted to join us. His name was dirty bandit and he shot me in the head. So next spawn I run towards the hills behind Electro and found an enfield on the way. Noticed a dude up on the hill sniping, so I ran around the hill came up over the other side, and he'd clearly seen me at some point because he was looking for me on the other side of the hill. I lay down and waited for him to run back over the hill, as soon as he did I crawled my way to the top and had a good view of him, but he ran into the forest so i chased him there then lost him. Figuring that was his sniper spot I went back down and he was still there. Didn't stop and wait this time, got close enough and hit him with a full clip of my enfield. Best feeling in the game getting revenge. I only wish I had remembered to say something to him before killing him. But anyway dirty bandit, thanks for the two SVD camos, one for me and one for my mate to now hunt bandits down