Sign in to follow this  
U.B.C.S. Trilogique

Looking for skilled and mature clan/group from EU

Hello, i'm a 24 years old lifelong gamer from europe. Been playing DayZ for a couple of weeks, got good experience already with high end gear, got a good pc (I can stream 1080 etc if clan needs it). Basicly i'm tired of applying to random clans on forums just to find out that they dont do much or are alt+f4 assholes.

Anyway, looking for a clan/group from Europe that is composed of mature and skilled people that are always searching for firefights in the north, don't alt+f4 when they are in trouble, have a good dose of humour and are generally skilled.

You can contact me on skype : trilogiquez. Or just PM me here on forums.

Cheers, Asphy

Hit me up on Steam my friend. My username is "Frenzyandgo" and I'm the clan leader of the Iron Warriors.

We sound like we're exactly what you're looking for.

EU based (with American / Canadian players) we're not a large clan by any stretch, but we've got a warped British sense of humour aswell as about 5 years of gaming togeather under our belts.

If you like the sound of us then fire a friend request off my way on steam!

Sorry to Hijack the thread. But what part of EU you guys from Kidd? I'm looking for a small group of UK players to join.

Hey guy's,

I normally run around solo or with 1-2 friends but our group consists of around 5 players who get online together at night, were not super 1337 epic pwnzor but we know what were doing. Were all totally against ALT'F4 we stick it in through the thick and thin and if we die then we die.

My skype is dr3z1989 and if anyone want's to chill north with me add me.

I'm always looking for a good gun fight.

Oh and our age's range from 22-32

Sorry to Hijack the thread. But what part of EU you guys from Kidd? I'm looking for a small group of UK players to join.

Not a drama, I'm sure the OP won't mind. ;-)

We are mainly GMT+0. UK has 3 members, plus a German.

We have about 4-5 American players, but they aren't as active as us Euros.

Hello!

I'm an 18 year old player from Belgium looking to team up with some trustworthy survivors :)

Got a week of experience in DayZ, but looking to step it up by teaming =)

Got plenty of time, currently in CET+1 (Belgium)

Hit me up if you wanna kill some zombies:

Steam: LiquidFSB

DayZ: FunkSoulBro

PS: Banditry is permitted but not necessary