Sign in to follow this  
Tsyn

US 738 Hackers

Kinimod

Ender Reborn

And more .-.

These guys teleported onto the island to the east of Elektro where the helicopter spawns. They duped 3 bodies, and bomed the island to destroy the chopper after I killed the pilot and two people nearby. My group runs toward the chopper, kills two others, and then we get tele-killed by someone with an AS50.

These guys are obviously hacking. They're still here, I'm writing this after I have died and my group is still engaging the hackers.

Just an update: Homeboy spawned in about 300 Bear Traps around our helicopter.

Edited by Tsyn

Another update: Homeboi hacker jibbed out the server. Killed everyone online.

What sort of childish little prick kills everyone on the server? Dude can just spawn whatever he wants.

It's funny because they're not even hackers. They're little script kiddies that download a program, read a tutorial and turn on features. Can't wait for Rocket to fix up these hackers right nice.

Edited by Tsyn

Something similar happened to us too. We heard a vehicle and ppl talking on the server. When we arrived and engaged the script kiddie was spawning randoms to die by our fire. You could tell they were very confused. once there was no one left, sure enough bear traps all over the place. Then he executed us.

They also teleported my friend to someone else's base and he got killed there.

Also I've read a few threads where people has seen hackers griefing other hackers, then everyone dies.

Edited by bogo

I got teleported there and got shot at.. .-. can i have my ak-kobra back?

Edited by Date

I was wondering what was going on last night. Saw people dropping left and right around 1am PST. Thought it was a clan war or something, until the server got nuked an hour later...

Makes me cry when my clan dies by a hacker :C

I personally don't think my entire squad has been wiped out in an engagement. Hell, our whole squad didn't even die to the script kid. Two of us lived long enough to salvage gear, save the chopper, and kill two more fuckers on our island before the skiddie nuked the server.

Edited by Tsyn