Sign in to follow this  
Dissentience

New to the game, looking for a group/squad!

Hello all,

I have found it very difficult to survive all by myself in DayZ. Some people can do it easily, others have trouble. I am in that second camp.

I started playing DayZ only last week. I have done my best to familiarize myself with as much of the game as possible. I have gone from getting owned by zombies because I was sprinting like a retard to mostly being able to get into buildings past zombies by going prone. I have learned a lot in the past few days and want to learn more.

If any of you are willing to take on a beginner player and show him the ropes, I can promise you loyalty, trust and friendship. I want to experience all that DayZ has to offer and I'm hoping to experience it with someone else.

If you or your group would have me, I'd love to join you. I am in EST time zone. I am 30 years old and live in Toronto. You may contact me via Steam at hoyeboy if you are interested.

Thanks and happy hunting. :)

I'd never trust someone who only had the time to post one word... Anyways I am willing to team, I've only had the game for about the same amount of time but we can learn together. :)

I'd never trust someone who only had the time to post one word... Anyways I am willing to team, I've only had the game for about the same amount of time but we can learn together. :)

All three of us then?

Theres a few awesome squads out there already! Feel free to check us out, our recruitment thread is below :)

• Like 1

Im willing to team up im a bit of a noob to dayz but not arma i will send you a message wednesday GMT time on steami don't have a mic though is that ok?

Hey Dissentience,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. We could easily make you a public server area for players and admins to post. Contact me on Steam.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

• Like 1