Sign in to follow this  
kempinukas

Hacking in DE189

DE189

Me and my crew was fixing heli in Skalisty Island. the second it was fixed and engine starter, 2 guys appeared near the heli from the thin air and started 2 shoot, 3 of 5 that was fixing the heli killed on spot. I managed 2 take heli in 2 the air, landed it near closest fuel tank and filled full heli tank, flew about 5km away from the coast and landed on random mountain, middle of nowhere, the minute I left the heli and started running too look around I got a bullet 2 my head, from close range, dead instantly. Last member of the crew was siting in heli and swears hi didn't see any one around the heli and I didn't see anyone. Soul surviving crew member climbed to 500m and ejected.

Moral of the story: Playing Dayz modification "Lingor" in private server.

Edited by kempinukas

had this same thing happen when we jacked a bunch of cars. they were invisible and bullets killed us in one hit

This is sad that dev's don't even mention this problem, half of resent forum posts are all about hacking and nobody gives a flying f.

Edited by kempinukas

True story, and the place where we landed had one tent near us, it had some kind of charges that aren't in game, clearly a hacker.

Hello kempiniukas,

What do you tell around here? That was on the island I and my mate who hath killed. I have killed 3 people and 1-2 have escaped by helicopter. after you have flown away since we are disconnects.