Sign in to follow this  
tryfor

Help Low on food broken legs please save

Hello all,

I send this plea out in hopes that someone will come and save me, I will be very greatful and give them what I can so please give me assistence.

It honestly isnt a trap I will join your server do what you request I just dont wanna die

Edited by tryfor

I am Near thr but i dont have anything much since i dropped my backpack to a op (freeside). but i do believe i have a blood pack and a 1 morphine.

Post your Timezone or where you live (so i an calculate the time) and i might be able to help. (Not now since all the servers are night time and i do NOT have any night capabilities)

No Promises if i will be or not. depends

:beans:

I live in Pennsylvania, so GMT - 5. If you have a vent or something or even skype to cordinate I would gladly join it

Ok I got morphine I just really need a blood transfusion. I have the blood transfusion tools just need someone to do it

I live in Pennsylvania, so GMT - 5. If you have a vent or something or even skype to cordinate I would gladly join it

Ok I got morphine I just really need a blood transfusion. I have the blood transfusion tools just need someone to do it

Even for that it has to be daytime.

I'll be on in the morning in your time .

Just get on our teamspeak in the morning (yourtime)

and msg me in there Name : Nikki:3) (not now ,cannot help you since our servers are down atm and i dont have any night capabilities)

PS : No other server just ours since i only play on that :) sorry about that :S

Edited by Fluffysauruss

Thats completely fine man whats the time difference for us so I know when I need to be around exactly

Thats completely fine man whats the time difference for us so I know when I need to be around exactly

I am in a South Asian Country so its like 12.30PM in the noon for me at the moment :) just get on in the morning at anytime you want i'll be there.

I think its +5.30 for me , timezone