Sign in to follow this  
Revamped

Sniper lf Bandit hunters

Well, lets see i've sniping for a while now with my BAF as50 for a while now, i have both m107 standard ammo and the as50 NATO rounds which are BEAST when shooting down helis or blowing up cars on the road. (For those that don't know the 12.7x99 NATO rounds for the anti-material rifle BAF as50 will take out any vehicle/player/zombie in 1 hit of course for vehicles you have to hit the engine block).

I know how to adjust for bullet drop, which is fairly easy when using my rangefinder so i can zero in my rifle to whatever is desired. The reason why i'm listing this is because i'm trying to prove that i'm not some nub trying to join a group and be carried.

I don't kill randoms that spawn at the beach, i specifically counter camp bandits / griefers. While playing dayz I've had my run ins with douches that shoot to kill, i've spent a lot of time collecting weapons and transporting them to my stock tents that i won't reveal. I have died against other survivors before but that was in like 5v1 scenarios. In the current life i have around 50 kills, mostly all bandit and those i deemed dangerous to my "well being". Its only been like 2 days as well in this life.

I'm looking for a group that shares my interests, in well actually playing Dayz and some not ripoff of BF2.

Hit me up here if you think you can fit me in your group, or if you just wanna hang with me!

I have a mumble as well, keep in mind i'm not going to run around with beginners please provide some screenshots of your gear.

Found someone atm: will bump again when lonely!

Edited by Revamped
  • Like 1

I currently have an AS50 as well but am in need of more ammo so should go looting for a bit before doing much. I have a ventrilo server we can use, or I can join your mumble. All my usual buddies are offline for the night but I'm off work tomorrow and am looking to play throughout the night. The only thing is, the last time I was playing I was killed (partly due to server-side issues and me teleporting) but a buddied saved my AS50 and was able to give it to me again before I had to go. So my character is literally a blank slate, with an AS50 with 20 or so shots at the moment. If you're not too impatient and don't mind me looting for food/water/ammo for a couple minutes, then I'd love a partner to play with.

• Like 1

It sounds to me like you depend a little too much on your items.

What good will you be once they are gone?

Think about that for a moment.

Judging from two post I've seen you make I think you're a hacker. You put hackers that "Just want to survive with amazing gear and don't ruin people's fun" away from the ones that nuke servers, then make a post about how awesome you are with your AS-50 (Which you refer to as BAF_as50, the weapons file name and the name you use to script it in), rangefinder, and other awesome loot.

Not suspicious at all.

i've run into 5 hackers already, 3 of which just went by after spawning cows on me....the other 2 killed me on sight. Thats part of the game. NsN i'll send u my mumble info via pm we can meet up, and i can watch your back while you do an elektro or cherno run.

It sounds to me like you depend a little too much on your items.

What good will you be once they are gone?

Think about that for a moment.

It's simple, he hacks more in.

It's simple, he hacks more in.

Just because i made a post where i didn't go FUCKKKKK HACKERSSSSS doesn't make me one. If anything i'd say tuck your 12 yr old penis in and tape it into a vagina. At least this way when you get punched in the nuts everyone will know you're a bitch.

Just because i made a post where i didn't go FUCKKKKK HACKERSSSSS doesn't make me one. If anything i'd say tuck your 12 yr old penis in and tape it into a vagina. At least this way when you get punched in the nuts everyone will know you're a bitch.

It's not just the apologetic little post you made in the other thread, it's the way you talk about what you do in this one and what you called the AS50. You have the exact attitude of the little faggot script kiddies that are wrecking this game.

do you expect me to always type out the BAF as50? is that what you expect in everyone? if i called it a BAF would you call me a pedobear? Your logic is hella flawed like i said go tuck in that thing you call a penis and be on your merry way.

txjHg.png

thanks for your "offer"

Edited by Revamped

do you expect me to always type out the BAF as50? is that what you expect in everyone? if i called it a BAF would you call me a pedobear? Your logic is hella flawed like i said go tuck in that thing you call a penis and be on your merry way.

txjHg.png

thanks for your "offer"

No, I actually expect you to not ever type out BAF_as50 because that's what you type to script it in. I expect you to always call it the AS-50 or AS50

Oh, and as I said in another PM I sent you, it's a good thing for your sake you rejected my offer. Me and my group of 5 were going to kill you.

Edited by Nick8478

No, I actually expect you to not ever type out BAF_as50 because that's what you type to script it in. I expect you to always call it the AS-50 or AS50

Oh, and as I said in another PM I sent you, it's a good thing for your sake you rejected my offer. Me and my group of 5 were going to kill you.

BAF_as50? You sound like the hacker who the hell puts an underline?

umm this is really off topic now lol. anyway GTFO nick

i think he did!

edit: btw nick, the reason it had that underscore is because the website i use to look up dayz weapons had it when i ctrl+c'd. I removed it does that make me less of a "hacker" now tool?

Edited by Revamped