boonethebomber1

looking for team mates

the title sais it all, im looking for people to play with and that are freindly, its kinda boring all by myself after a while, if you want to join hit me up

I've been playing for about a week now. Also looking for some people to play with. I usually play whatever server is closest to EST USA and daylight. Around 6pm to whenever. Send me a pm if you want to meet up.

I wouldnt mind joining you guys if we have like minds, I basically spent the last few days roaming and going to the north west airfield.

well thats the worst place togo but im starting a team trying to get about 6/7 people i have 3 maybe 4 men if you would like to join then message me and we will take it further

I'm also looking for members I have a good gun (G363 Silenced with camo) but theres one problem I was heading north in my car when someone shot my wheel and I didn't hear the bullet so I got out to look and got shot in the leg everything which I owned apart from the gun which he never took so I have a gun and a broken leg out in the wilderness and I don't know where