What happened:

Joined a server and 90% of my equipment was gone

Where you were:

laying in doorway inside a house in Sosnovka

What you were doing:

trying to play the game

*Current installed version:

*Server(s) you were on:

Dallas 3, previous to that I was on SE 6 which said it was version 1.5.8.4 but when I tried joining and playing I got the message that said I had the wrong version that the server was 1.5.8.3

*Your system specs:

available upon request

*Timeline of events before/after error:

Joined SE6, stuck in a doorway couldn't move, server said I had the wrong version that the server was running 1.5.8.3 even though in the lobby it said it was 1.5.8.4, switched to Dallas 3 and my guy kept doing this weird motion, checked my pack and it was empty besides stuff like my map and compass.

Attached is a picture I took earlier in the day of my equipment as well as what I have after the incident

You know what, screw it, I'll just start over. I kind of wanted to restart anyways.

Did your skin change from Bandit to survivor? its a known glitch.

No sir, still a bandit.

Well, my expertise ends there lol.

Hopefully someone else has had this happen. On the bright side, you probably didnt lose a M4A1 Halo w/Flashlight, Nade launcher and Eotech and Nightvisions and a buncha other stuff.

its an alpha, and shit happens sadly.

Good luck finding a response.

Confirmed same thing happened to me. Lost my primary weapon, secondary weapon, backpack, etc. The only gear to stay on me was map, compass, etc.

I logged out at the northern barracks at the NW airstrip, I was alive and well. When I logged back in I seemed to start a new life. Tested it twice, went there logged out, when I logged in I was on a new life.

Damn, I have this as well. My Glock and AK with Kobra dissapeared while some of my equipment and the ALICE backpack remained intact.

Rocket, any clue on that? I've worked hard on my weapons and it pains me to see them just dissapear on a whim :(

Same thing for me, Lost my M24 & M9SD, all Iv'e got left is a smoke grenade.

Same happened to me. I Lost all stuff from my character, and the stuff that were inside Uaz, Military Off Road, Heli, Lada disappeared too.

So many time collecting things, bah :( Its alpha , i know, it happens :(

The same thing happened to me, but I was transported out to the ocean briefly and then transported back to where I was with only my backpack and compass, map, and matches.

The same thing happened to me' date=' but I was transported out to the ocean briefly and then transported back to where I was with only my backpack and compass, map, and matches.

[/quote']

Yes! That's exactly what happened to me as well.

just had this happen to me, joined a server i was in a firestation tower (this was after the locaction reset moved me 10km from where i logged out earlier today) ran down tower to look for loot heard foot steps of a player so went back up tower and watch stairs. Next thing i shoot him, then i apear in the ocean then back in tower with all my stuff gone main weapon, secondary weapon, meds. so i went to lobby to try to hope my stats aint saved. Then i logged back in and i had bandit skin and still no stuff :huh: little bit peved as now my 3 hours getting from chern to out side bereino was for nothing :@ but hey is a alpha, still dont make it any less annoying :dodgy:

This has just happened to me. I had an AKM. Now just have my compass, knife, matches and map. Everything else has gone. I also spawned in the ocean at first.

Now I'm dead :(

Happened to me again!

After scavenging together some equipment after all my gear was lost last time. I logged out in the NW Airfield barracks, logged in today and I was on the coast and couldn't move. Disconnected/reconnected and found myself in the debug forest with no gear again!

This is making the game unplayable if I lose my gear every day...

Indeed, like I said in another topic, it seems to be a leftover(?) from the old bandit-survivor skin changing.

But this time it just literally "dibs" you underwater, which is enough time to make the game think like you were swimming with zero fatigue = losing all your weapons to uncle Poseidon.

Lost all my stuff as well. I started as a new life for some reason.

Lost my alice pack, winchester, and various parts of helicopter parts.

Just happened to me as-well, lost primary/secondary and everything in those respective slots. Still have my pack with the gear inside, and all of the compass/map slots.

I just logged in, and lost all my weapons and the items in my main inventory. Still had by binocs, knife, etc.. and all the items in my ALICE pack. What the fuck?

just lost all my gear BUT my alice pack. Happened on eu 5 right now.

my AKM :(

just logged on eu5 and as i realized my torchlight was not equipped i pressed G.

All equipment but the ammo in the Alice i had disappeared

i think was 1 water bottle, 1 bean , 1 akm and ammo, chem flares bandages and the Torchlight

Hmm still happening it looks like.

I was just walking along and it my NVGs went dark.. entire inventory disappeared besides my pistol and some bandages

This happened to me twice within the span of 15 minutes today. Lost my main and secondary inventory both times but kept my weapons, tools, and backpack. I noticed the first time it happened was after I picked up a Makarov. The second time was after I picked up a watch.

This happened to me earlier also. I had died earlier and spawned near Electro. After some looting I started to leave. I found a player that had apparently been killed by zeds. I got an alice pack, some food/drinks, a compass and map, a hunting knife, and I flipped when I saw he had a ghillie suit. After making sure I had the ghillie suit in my inventory I started for the hills. I aggroed 0 zeds and logged out somewhere in the woods about 3-4 minutes after taking the loot. I had not put the suit on so it was in my inventory. When I logged back on later it was gone. No idea why it vanished. I still had all the other stuff I took from his body.