ayser

Banned from US1222

I never hacked, period. I'll stay banned from the server since this admin actually admins his servers, nice one on that. I don't get why other people joined in on this, it's between the banned player and the server staff. Thanks for white-knighting, and try boosting your self-esteem elsewhere :)

Lock please

Edited by Ayser

17:28:10 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: let me hop in the back

17:29:00 BattlEye Server: (Direct) EG.IdrA: Come in :P

17:30:15 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: lol, sorry, just getting a ghillie to match the squad, lol

17:30:22 BattlEye Server: (Direct) Conor: sup

17:30:25 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: redudant lol's are fail

17:30:40 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: redundant**

17:30:46 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.IdrA: fuuuuu

17:31:14 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: if you land i can

17:31:26 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: but it might desync him

17:32:23 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: is richard a friendly?

17:32:26 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.IdrA: Yep

17:34:54 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.IdrA: Lol yep

17:36:05 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.IdrA: *facepalm

17:36:15 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: RICHARD

17:36:19 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: NOOOO

17:36:21 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.IdrA: Spawn him here please lol

17:36:34 BattlEye Server: (Vehicle) EG.iNcontroL: if you land :P

seems to me the ban should be global at that point no?

seems to me the ban should be global at that point no?

No, it shouldn't. BattlEye bans people who actually hack, just like punkbuster, hackshield, and other anti-hack security softwares. Admins can ban for it though, not globally, but server-sided yes.

Crakka, you aren't helping your buddies case. If it were up to me, you would both have global ban, but consider yourself lucky and shut the fuck up.

Are you fucking retarted? I wasnt even in the server.

Go back to sucking on your moms tit

Are you fucking retarted? I wasnt even in the server.

Go back to sucking on your moms tit

Like he said, we have been playing in that server for over a week now, and he didnt want the hacker to wipe it all out with a blink of an eye.

He wanted the hacker to spawn things in who the fuck cares rofl, Im sure you would have done the same thing.

FYI, it is spelled "retarded."

Edited by Deimos
  • Like 1

FYI, it is spelled "retarded."

i wasnt on the server the same time he was. we dont always play at the same time.

To be honest I'm glad they are banned and I'm hoping these people can be banned from our server too. The rules for the servers were fair enough when the player numbers were low but currently battleye is struggling HARD to find hackers and people that profit from it directly.

What this admin has done is correct. If the people had had any sense or worries about the hacker they could have disconnected and posted on here with his ingame name, instead they chose to profit from it and when they got caught they tried to claim ignorance.

Some of the childish attitudes in here and the Rocket says this so you can't do this on your own server crap doesn't fly.

If every server is forced to stick by these very very flimsy rules and then gets punished for removing players who cheat or deliberately profit from cheats he will eventually have no good well administrated servers (like this server seems to be!) left to support his mod. No one wants that.

Edited by snipes
  • Like 1

Here's hoping that OP stays banned server-side and that his friend also gains a server ban for openly supporting cheating (Crakka) and being abusive / offensive as can be seen in his forum posts here.

Oh, and if possible also ban the guys who asked to be teleported / parachuted etc. if you find any evidence of it other than the confession of the OP.