matthewissom@gmail.com

Server US 1222. Banned EG Clan members for admitting to hacking

I am the server admin and these EG out right said in chat they Hacked and proceeded to do it.

Saved all the logs before I Banned them both.

They admitted to script Hacking and beign able to see Names on my server where that is not enabled.

17:13:55 BattlEye Server: (Direct) EG.IdrA: Where do you even find these hacks lol.

17:13:59 BattlEye Server: (Direct) EG.IdrA: Purchased them or something?

17:14:04 BattlEye Server: (Direct) EG.iNcontroL: googlea

17:14:09 BattlEye Server: (Direct) EG.IdrA: Shoulda known lol

EG.IdrA: *** hacks i see xD

EG.IdrA: Spawn him here please lol

And I have more proof with server logs if needed.

Please watch out for these guys.

Edited by Issom
  • Like 2

I'm making my ban appeal on this now, i'll edit this later. I never hacked, and i'm not even affiliated with EG.iNcontroL. His name was S (It was 2 S's in one, not sure what that character is called), and when you announced the server was restarting, he came back with an EG name. I use EG.IdrA as a smurf name so no one can find me while I stream, since my name "Ayser" Isn't commonly used, it's easy to find me when I am streaming. I'm not affiliated at all with this guy, he just teleported to me and I was being friendly, knowing hackers have the capability of ruining your DayZ life in that server (Especially since I had a lot of stuff I didn't want to lose). Like I said, i'll post my ban appeal in less than 10 minutes.

Edit - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/53306-banned-from-us1222/

Edited by Ayser

That is fine, go right ahead. I have all the logs and Direct Chats between the both of you. As well I did not ban any names. I took the direct GUID address of the hackers and banned those.

I will be more than happy to provide everything to the Day Z mods.

• Like 1

Edited the past post with the appeal..

Edit - You say 'hackers', how many? The only hacker I saw was "S" (Double S's....)

Edited by Ayser