djklassified

Vehicules and tents Tips and Tricks anyone?

Ive gotten good gear, map, hunting knife, winchester(love the gun) alice pack, matches, tons of rations and water, tons of ammo, i cooked meat and had 4 blood packs....now i was wondering can someone explain to me the whole *find a vehicule* thing.

I played about 40-50 hours, and i have yet to find a undamaged car (they are all rusty) Also, i can't seem to put vehicule parts (engine, jerry can, ect) in my backpack, i only have the option to *take it* but when i press g and open my backpack, its not shown on the inventory list(it does with everything else)

I dont have much room for vech parts if i cant put it in my backpack.

Should i keep *skipping* vech parts? Whats a good number of parts to have? 2 jerry cans, 2 wheels, 1 windshield, 1 engine part, 1 fueltank part, ect

Also, where do you find tents usually? My friend found one but i have never (again i played quite alot the past few days, going all around including cities). Also how do they work (inventory management, saving and setting up/packing up, can you sleep in it for temperature?)

Anywway thanks in advance guys!

Ive found a Heli and 2 ATV's. I found the heli crashed in Cherno but I gave up trying to repair it because too many people would take it. I found the 2 ATV's just randomly up north in the middle of the forest, they were awesome but once they ran out of gas I wasn't able to refuel them for some odd reason. Just keep looking, they're hard to find but worth it.

Ive found a Heli and 2 ATV's. I found the heli crashed in Cherno but I gave up trying to repair it because too many people would take it. I found the 2 ATV's just randomly up north in the middle of the forest' date=' they were awesome but once they ran out of gas I wasn't able to refuel them for some odd reason. Just keep looking, they're hard to find but worth it.

[/quote']

Ill keep on searching! Did you have to do any repairs on the atvs? If so, which parts were needed (fuel too)?

Found info! You can delete the thread if you want.

I've found tents in grocery stores in various towns, and I think I found one in an apartment building, though i'm not positive.