Sign in to follow this  
kozzy420

Can buildings colapse?

So I was in stary today on my way to NW airfield and I went to the market and then the tents and what did I see?? All the buildings below the tents had been DOMOLISHED! All that was left was some rubble and what not. It was also not just one building but I saw atleast 4 that had been destroyed.

Is that a hacked server? Or some new feature? I had never seen a city changed like that before.

Anyone ever see destroyed buildings before? Almost looked like an earthquake had happened or something I donno.

Buildings can collapse- even from something simple like a smoke grenade.

If you throw a flare or maybe a smoke grenade (not sure about the smoke but I think) in certain types of buildings they will collapse around you. Happened to me a few times before I figured out what was going on. Not sure if it's been fixed because I just don't throw anything while inside buildings anymore.

I am going to upload two screenshots of it, here they are!

View as to see the full size screenshot.

307xi8g.png

s4qlxs.png

Edited by kozzy

Due to me not yet having the game I have had no personal experiences but I have seen a video on youtube in which the person threw a smoke grenade and the building collapsed.

u can perfectly blow up buildings with satchel charges, not all buildings, but most. those charges are LEGIT and can be found in barracks at a very rare rate.

Good stuff, thanks for the info bud!

There are no smoke grenades in that video…

In the first 30 seconds a building collapses when my friend throws a smoke grenade... -.-

In the first 30 seconds a building collapses when my friend throws a smoke grenade... -.-

That is not the same video that was linked earlier...

When I watched your video and quoted you, THIS was the video that was in your post:

http://youtu.be/k_BTrvOiYMw

Did you link the wrong video, then change it?

It looks like that's what happened, but it also changed my quote. O.o

Edited by Falcrist