kexy

Most Admin-ed Servers?

me and my friends are relativity new to DayZ and often experience hackers and players whom disconnect in game. I was wondering if people new of good US servers that are well admined.

we have teamspeak but we have our own vent. We are just looking for a for a good server or 2 that runs smoothly is well admined and deals with scripters swiftly when we play (we play mostly at night). We will try out that US1340 tommorrow, thanks

Edited by Kex
  • Like 1

US355. There's always admins on after 5pm, and there's over 15 people on the server who know how to get a hold of us outside of those hours. Happy hunting!

Check my server us1340 we are on every day.

we have teamspeak but we have our own vent. We are just looking for a for a good server or 2 that runs smoothly is well admined and deals with scripters swiftly when we play (we play mostly at night). We will try out that US1340 tommorrow, thanks

US1340 is very actively admined.

The admins, [HF] have been together for 8 years.

We are honest and play fair.

If you steal our vehicles or raid our tents, you don't have to worry about getting banned/kicked. We welcome a challenge!

Logs are checked on a daily basis.

We have a ventrilo with public channels. We also have an email that is constantly checked.

Server restarts are every 6 hours with a global 5 minute warning.

-Servers will restart without warning only if there is a hacker (or if it crashes)

Edited by kyriel