Sign in to follow this  
hannandh

Looking for casual players to play with.

Hey, I'm looking for some casual players to play with, unfortunately I won't be able to use a microphone as I usually play at night and won't take the risk of waking up anyone, but I do have Steam integrated to my DayZ so I can use that to chat, and I'd advise you find out how to do that anyway.

So if you want to play some DayZ, add me on Steam :)

Steam ID - Hannandh

If you would like, I'll play with you, we could use skype messaging if that's okay with you. My skype name is "mroinkermoo" if you would like to play, send me a friend invite.

Hey Guys,

We are not bandits but we are not in the business of getting face stomped by other teams either. We go by the rules avoid if possible engage if target or situation requires action.

I am part of a small gaming community who is expanding a new division in Day Z. We have already picked up a few players and would like to bring in enough solid players to have 2-3 small groups or can dominate coordinating together on a larger Op. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. Contact me at any of the info below.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

Day Z clan thread:http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/48588-code-killers-are-recruiting/

CK Website:www.codekillers.net

Edited by arithor

Alright guys, I'll get right on to adding yous, I had a busy day so I wasn't able to check the thread earlier.