Sign in to follow this  
kozzy420

To the dude with sniper guns at NW Airfield..

Sorry I killed you, I actually do feel bad about it.

What happened was I was at NW airfield gathering a few things, then just about to leave and I see a guy running in the forest. I follow him, and notice there is 4 zombies chasing him, I first ask if hes friendly, no answer on mic or on chat (didnt expect a response in the chat as he was running from zombies).

I got no answer so I shot one of the zombies, still no answer so I had to end up shooting him as he ran towards me. One of the few times I have felt bad about shooting someone. I just could not risk getting shot again and had to pull the trigger.

Since I felt bad after shooting him, I went to his body, took his backpack and one of his guns and then I left him a Silenced gun I had in my back (to pick up his sniper guns) and I even left a morphene there for him and a drink. Part of me likes to hide the bodies so they have nothing to come back to but I decided to leave him a few things if he ran back up to NW Airfield looking for his stuff.

Anyways, just wanted to speak my mind about tonight's events, and if the dude who I shot reads this, GO CHECK YOUR BODY! I left ya a few things (:

• Like 2

to be honest, you shouldnt feel bad about shooting someone at the NW airfield ;)

• Like 1

yeah because from the beach he's totally going straight for the nw airfield with 0 gear, it's not like it's dangerous or the body will disappear while he spends time gathering basic survival gear and travelling there

to be honest, you shouldnt feel bad about shooting someone at the NW airfield ;)

This is EXACTLY why I shot him eventually haha. the moment he ran towards me I thought of all the times myself or friends had died at NW Airfield and how the one time I helped 9 people by giving them morhphene and the 9th dude killed me after!

I just enjoy helping people in this game, although I am a bit more aggressive now after a few instances of people backstabbing me after helping them.

Its pretty amazing how this game makes you feel bad about shooting someone sometimes, I have never got that feeling in a game before (:

yeah because from the beach he's totally going straight for the nw airfield with 0 gear, it's not like it's dangerous or the body will disappear while he spends time gathering basic survival gear and travelling there

I have gone straight north to stary after dying before. Grabbed some food and drink on the way up north and got ther efine, didnt need a gun. Just out ran the zombies, got my stuff back within 10-15 mins.

Edited by kozzy

For a second there I thought it was about me, I shot about 5 people with mah sniper at the NWAF today, but after the first line I knew it wasn't about me.

Good read though!

Edited by MeDuzZ-

yo that was me dawg, because you killed me i stopped playing day z for the day. Since i stopped playing i decided to have unprotected sex with a woman. Now if she gets pregnant your paying the child support.

• Like 1

yo that was me dawg, because you killed me i stopped playing day z for the day. Since i stopped playing i decided to have unprotected sex with a woman. Now if she gets pregnant your paying the child support.

If me shooting you helped you to get laid then I am quite proud of myself now (:

For a second there I thought it was about me, I shot about 5 people with mah sniper at the NWAF today, but after the first line I knew it wasn't about me.

Good read though!

Thanks bud, I see some people making threads like this once in awhile, so I thought I would try one (:

If me shooting you helped you to get laid then I am quite proud of myself now (:

i get laid every night boi, i have like 14 baby mommas
  • Like 1

Travis Henry? Is that you? :D

(football player that has 14 kids all by different women lol).

And I don't think 31 years old is a boy :lol:

You have a new nickname now bud, "SMASHMASTER" :thumbsup:

Edited by kozzy

Travis Henry? Is that you? :D

(football player that has 14 kids all by different women lol).

And I don't think 32 years old is a boy :lol:

You have a new nickname now bud, "SMASHMASTER" :thumbsup:

I know travis hes my brother
  • Like 1

Lookin at your picture i must point out that quality trumps quantity every time.... im just sayin....

• Like 1