Sign in to follow this  
Denzilla

US 1212 Hacked 3 hours after opening.....

3 hours after getting US 1212 up and running we started having some weird problems with lag, and it turns out we had a couple hackers. I found a gun that isn't in DayZ "I thought I had taken screen shots, but I can't seem to find them anywhere" (I'm using FRAPS now) I have the list of commands for admin, but nothing was working last night, I logged in at first and it said I had logged in as admin, but when I tried any command... kick.... ban, on the people who were hacking, nothing was working? I tried to go to server controls on the login screen, and Battleye kicks me.... I see a few issues elsewhere with this problem "battleye #54 sumthin" but not sure I understand it? After some searching I finally found the commands for BERcon. I'm gonna do a few tests then we should be live once again!!

I'm very sorry to all in the server at the time of restart, it seems my admin chat was not showing up in the chat screen..... "another issue I'm working on" I get no chat messages of any type, I'm not seeing deaths on the bottom left either?

I think I have the BERcon fingered out, but any ideas would be really helpful on the chat window issue.... "I see nothing in the chat window, after the server messages at the beginning, while loading into game."

THANKS!

For any hackers who read this! Why!? What does it do for ya? I'f ya don't play games for the challenge, you must do it because there is a lack of power in the real world somewhere, somehow. You come into a game to ruin someone elses game time? Why not do something F'd up to someone in real life? Oh, you would get your face kicked in that way! Try this... take a bath, put on some clean underpants, and go get some social interaction for a change. Learn how to interact with people, maybe get a friend in real life! Learn how to work with people and be a team player. Damn, could you imagine the planet earth if no one had this sort of mentality!! "The mentality of making someone mad, and miserable..... just because" You sir's, make me sick!!