Sign in to follow this  
zeropoint1

Drinkables

Just spent a few hours raiding 2 farms and 8 hunting posts. I found hatchets. Dozens of hatchets. What was not found was anything drinkable or a container for water. This is not the sort of thing which is a deal when you are established, but on a new character, it's such a hassle and it happens quite often. It's also quite unrealistic to die from thirst in a few hours.

May I suggest either:

1) More drinkables.

2) A slower thirst meter.

or

3) The ability to drink from pools and fountains without the need of a water bottle. This does make sense, doesn't it?

Thanks

Edited by zeropoint1

This is quite an interesting post you bring up. Coming to think of it, it would cool if you could go on a mission to restore water reserves/ drinking water in towns. There already exists a firestation but where did all the fire engines disappear.

Yeah drinking from ponds etc would be nice but add the risk of getting sick that gives you some nasty debuff (you will need to boil the water to get rid of this risk).

Dude, you're not looking in the right places. I find SHITLOADS of sodas. To the point where it's not uncommon for me to find a water bottle and never have to drink from it because whenever I find a soda, I just drink it straight away. Go to any residence or industrial spawn spot, you're bound to find at least one.

Dude, you're not looking in the right places. I find SHITLOADS of sodas. To the point where it's not uncommon for me to find a water bottle and never have to drink from it because whenever I find a soda, I just drink it straight away. Go to any residence or industrial spawn spot, you're bound to find at least one.

Would you please tell me where you find all of this? I mean, it's not for lack of looking that I died from thirst. 2 barns, 8 hunting posts.

2 barns and 8 hunting posts? That's not a lot and I'm guessing you did quite a bit of running between those deer stands. Try going into townships.