Sign in to follow this  
mf_83@live.com

Noob questions

If i throw a chemstick or flare at night does that cause zombies to agro me for throwin it? also if i have a tent up and die how long does it stay up and are they still bugged? Thanks for the help!

In my (limited) experience, the zombies appear more interested in the light source than the person who threw it.

The zombies are attracted to the light, so they will run to the source (the stick) this is also the same affect for smoke grenades.

Although keep in mind, that will also reveal to any other nearby PCs that someone is active in the area. ;)

Flares put out a lot more light and attract more zombie attention, the chemlights are a lot harder to see even by other players.

Check this link out if you don't already know about it, it explains the basics on most things in the game.

http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

Another Q: Tents once you place them they only are found on that specific server or does it spawn in any server you play on? Also the g. suit only spawns at helo crash sites right? and those are random spawns throughout the server? thanks again!