BigDiesel

Looking for Dayz Squad

Hey,

I'm 19 years of age, I live in canada and have moderate experience with Dayz, I also have a mic and Skype, and would like to play with people around my age, and who also have a sense of humour, let me know! My play style is snipe/overwatch.

The Apocalypse Wanderers are looking for people to join we have about 10 people and are looking for more people to join. We use teamspeak though but in the end its better than Skype in cases of teamplay. We also have most members between 16-30 years old with people from around the world in our group. Please feel free to join as you won't regret the fun you will have!

Steam Link to our group: http://steamcommunit...liesinApocalpse

Any questions or interested add me on steam: [RGG]High Marshal Sigismund[bT]

Edited by RGG TheFriendlyOldMan

Hey Guys,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

I've been looking for people to, Im 16 and live in canada, I have a .50 cal sniper and a silenced m4 so I am willing to give up one of them too anyone who needs it skype is kelton.emdin add it if you want to play