Sign in to follow this  
aranbaal

Combat DC UK26

2 players on UK26 performed numerous combat DC's last night when engaged. Switching servers to heal and ghost back in. We engaged them multiple times and each time they insta logged. This gave us more incentive to take them out and we eventually caught them fleeing out to sea in a fishing boat and both were dispatched.

The names of these 2 fail cheats are:

GLRUBBERDUCK

STARS Williamz

Be aware that if you engage these people they will combat log.

They have a camp set up on Drakon UK26 server. Tents and barbed wire setup near the lighthouse. Have fun taking these guys out for DCing all the time in a fight.

• Like 1

Where is Drakon? would be a pleasure to take them down

Where is Drakon? would be a pleasure to take them down

Nvm, found Drakon

I had the pleasure of personally giving them a splended, if somewhat loud and protracted burial at sea. After several combat log-offs over the course of hours and on separate occasions, I was quite determined. Their last disappearing act involved trying to get back into their fishing boat, near which I had been waiting while watching their little adventure around a gas station.

My favourite part was the way they shone their G17 flashlights around and around like suicidal lighthouses. Despite this flashlight party they were having, they were oblivious to my presence not 20 meters away as they returned to the boat. They both had assault rifles, but apparently 2 versus 1 wasn't a fair fight, so they logged off immediately upon my opening fire.

I relocated their boat and waited, in case they server ghosted. Sure enough, they logged in ~20 minutes later and found it nearby, and attempted to make good their escape. I waited for them to get far enough away from the beach to be beyond the 'point of no return', such that any log-off would result in being dumped a lengthy swim from land.

The only reason they didn't d/c this time I opened fire was because they thought they could escape, and because it would mean losing all their items in the water anyway. I let them get too far while repositioning, and they very nearly did escape. But 60 rounds of STANAG later, most of which harmlessly hit the boat, I had two new confirmed kills.

I find this particularly funny because these two seem to have filed a cheat complaint about possible server admin/clan duping abuse (check Williamz topic history). I also find it funny that while typing this, at the bottom of the page I've noticed BOTH of them viewing this thread, but it seems they have nothing to say. Here are their forum profiles:

http://dayzmod.com/f...7-glrubberduck/

http://dayzmod.com/f...55069-williamz/

If I see you on UK26 again, I will hunt you. Eventually I will find you, and I will kill you. This time, fraps will be running, and I will be watching the player list like a hawk, both before and after I make you do your best sieve impression.

post-10730-0-82126800-1343705911_thumb.j

Edited by Astronomer
  • Like 1

Yep, that's our Island. Yep, that could of been you who killed us in the boat. No we don't have high tier gear either, we our beginners (We don't camp because it boring and PATHETIC). So where is the proof of us "DCing?" So we disconnect on toilet breaks and other non-game related disconnects regularly, who dosen't? (sorry we don't have time to sit in trees with NVG's and Snipers all night, like majority do, including you).

We haven't disconnected during in a engagement. If I'm wrong provide some PROOF, please. The question I don't understand is why would we do that in the first place? If you or "we" is admin they can clearly see (Server Battle log) that we have died at least 6 - 7 times today. the only stuff we found today was A lee Enfield, Ak 47 and M16A2. We also found a M249 but didn't get very far after picking that up. In the end we died (From snipers, of course) going back to square one, losing everything.

You obviously didn't look at the pinned topics on the way onto the cheat forums, either. I suggest you go do that now.

I will reply when proof is here, until then you can stick your ego up your orifice, sir. Good day.

"I've noticed BOTH of them viewing this thread, but it seems they have nothing to say."

Yeah, sorry about that we was too busy watching video's of Nyan Cat than bothering to reply on this topic.

So we disconnect on toilet breaks and other non-game related disconnects regularly, who dosen't?

Suddenly it all makes sense. You wet yourself whenever someone returns fire.

So where is the proof of us "DCing?"

I wasn't aware proof was required. This thread was not created to have you banned (though perhaps that is up to the discretion of iOGC clan to persue). This thread was created to name and shame you. That doesn't require proof. Why would I, quite content with having already killed you, fabricate a lie about you? If you had not done anything wrong, why would I harbour ill will towards you?

The question I don't understand is why would we do that in the first place?

To save yourself from the death penalty for your stupid decisions, obviously.

You obviously didn't look at the pinned topics on the way onto the cheat forums, either.

I obviously didn't create the thread, either. Were it up to me, it would only have been placed in general discussion, but that's largely irrelevant. Killing the game client to avoid death is an exploit, like it or not.

I will reply when proof is here

See you on UK26, Tex.

Edited by Astronomer

I wasn't aware proof was required. This thread was not created to have you banned (though perhaps that is up to the discretion of iOGC clan to persue). This thread was created to name and shame you. That doesn't require proof. Why would I, quite content with having already killed you, fabricate a lie about you? If you had not done anything wrong, why would I harbour ill will towards you?

if you did not need proof i could create a random thread about some person to get him banned because i dont like him or i want to be annoying. Thats why you need proof

Edited by GLRUBBERDUCK

The names are duly noted, and will be watched when an Admin is online. Combat DC is not allowed and it has been stated by Rocket himself many many times it's an exploit. Because they don't want it discussed does not deter ANY admin from taking action.

As the Motd says on the server report we prefer people to take complaints directly to our site.