Sign in to follow this  
joemiken

RGO Frag Grenade

Hacked item or legit? I found 8 of them in a broken down UAZ today. Only item in it's gear that looked out of place. Haven't used one yet either. If it's something I can level a firehouse with, I'd like to save them for a rainy day. ;)

[redacted for incompetence]

Edited by LockeDown

Legit. They are timed AP grenades that only spawn in UAZs

From wiki (http://www.dayzwiki.com/wiki/Grenade)

The ROG Frag Grenade is found in UAZ spawns. This anti-personel timed hand grenade is great for midair explosions and has an effective range of up to approximately 100m.
Edited by danredda
  • Like 1

Aw snap. I learned something today.

considering ive repaired 3 UAZs (the jeep on altar each time) and it never had these grenades i dunno

might be one of the other mystical UAZ spawns ive never had happen i guess

Well shucks, now I feel bad for leveling the tent camp I found that had a few of these. I just assumed they were hacked.

I believe they are hacked, I looted one off some guy I killed who had an L85 Acog w/ grenade launcher. Also, when I threw it, it didn't explode.

Edit: Ignore my post, I checked the pic I took and it was an L902A grenade or something. What you have is legit.

Edited by Mad Z

They're not hacked. They do indeed spawn in UAZs from time to time. I found one myself and carry it always as an 'insurance plan.'

Just found 10 in a new UAZ at spawn, with 10 dragonov mags in it, 20 ak47 mags, and a tent. Took the nades and blew the rest. :D

Found a UAZ full of them yesterday as well as 20 magazines for 5.45 rifles and a yellow smoke grenade. Will trade 5 NVG's per RGO and 10 for the yellow smoke!

Yeah also comes with the infamous yellow smoke grenades which can only be found on the UAZ spawn. Got myself one of them. Beautiful.