Sign in to follow this  
d4rwin

question for those with HFB experience

myself and my co-admin are slightly lost with some on-going issues with configuring our HFB server, its even as much to say that the tech team at HFB have not been able to resolve our issue.

as it currently stands we have locked down our server settings to stay as a mercenary sever ( every option disabled) however myself and the majority of players want certain settings enabled.

basically like this:

3rd person: off

Nametags: on

Crosshairs: on

Waypoints: on

Map placements: off

armor: off

were open to most settings being turned on however our bottom line is having 3rd person must be off!

However continued alteration has led us to no avail; for those who are familiar there are 4 places the configuration can be changed to effect the settings all four can be found here http://imgur.com/a/KcT6Z

is there anyone who has been able to make these changes successfully and how was it done?

If you could, please PM me your last name and email address. I will take a look to see if the configuration editor is not applying the settings. If it is not working, I will set it so that the difficulty file will have text editor on it

Just bought a server with them about 3 minutes ago. Looking forward to getting it up and running. Playing from Australia here and was on Seattle 51 last night with no real issues.

Also, google is your friend when it comes to promo codes. I feel like a coupon lady sometimes xD

edit: anyone know the average wait times for them? :) Nevermind, already up and running... within 30 minutes :D

Edited by adharma