jackrc11

My first murder. "The Morphine Scandal"

My first murder occured not even an hour ago. I was walking south to Elektro, and a guy asked in side chat if anyone could bring him morphine. I said i would come down and I asked him where we was. He said his exact location in side chat (which is a dumb idea in itself). I found him, and he said into his mic, "Cool, I'm right here. Can I have the mo-" *BANG* *BANG* went my AK74- Kobra. And, "Dick." went Liam, my first victim. Due to lag, he didn't appear to be dead, so I shot him a few more times in the head, until he said that he was dead. He announced to all that I was not friendly. I saw another man climbing down a ladder, but just before I could shoot him, I lagged out.

Liam, if you're reading this, Jack sends his regards. And I DID have morphine.

• Like 7

Lol, dick. GG. Spank the noobs hard enough, and they might actually stop sucking. Maybe. Probably not.

• Like 3

My first murder occured not even an hour ago. I was walking south to Elektro, and a guy asked in side chat if anyone could bring him morphine. I said i would come down and I asked him where we was. He said his exact location in side chat (which is a dumb idea in itself). I found him, and he said into his mic, "Cool, I'm right here. Can I have the mo-" *BANG* *BANG* went my AK74- Kobra. And, "Dick." went Liam, my first victim. Due to lag, he didn't appear to be dead, so I shot him a few more times in the head, until he said that he was dead. He announced to all that I was not friendly. I saw another man climbing down a ladder, but just before I could shoot him, I lagged out.

Liam, if you're reading this, Jack sends his regards. And I DID have morphine.

You son of a bitch what was the point of that anyway?

That guy relied on you and you fucking betrayed him if some guy needs medical assistance, give it to him for fuck sake and I don't want any of them fucking posts "trust no-one" because that guy needed your help and you could of gave it to him an you said you would but you didn't you bitch

• Like 1

That guy relied on you and you fucking betrayed him if some guy needs medical assistance, give it to him for fuck sake and I don't want any of them fucking posts "trust no-one" because that guy needed your help and you could of gave it to him an you said you would but you didn't you bitch

If the guy is too lazy to crawl to the nearest hospital and get his own damn morphine then he deserves to get shot.

• Like 2

I smell hurt in someones butt!

But gj op, betray + boasting = bonus points

you could've gotten more points if it was a fresh spawn.

• Like 2

You would have gotten more points if you didn't add the "Saw another player and I lagged out."

Sure you did buddy, I am sure you did... More like, first murder shakes forcing you to alt+f4 before that guy ripped you a new one with his crowbar he was hiding.

• Like 2

Welcome to the Bandit forum. Go to the Survivor forum and QQ.

The door is that -> way.

Edited by Artifact
  • Like 1

Lol people can play the game they want to play dont be a dick and downgrade them for it.
  • Like 1

Excellent. Maybe he'll be more cautious about trusting the entire server with his whereabouts

• Like 1

pffff Stfu, I crawled about 12Km once with broken legs because mate was at work.

Spank the noobs hard enough, and they might actually stop sucking.

More likely that they stop playing.

There is NO protection in helping others. After he got the meds he could have turned around and shot him. He might not have even needed meds. It could have been a trap.

Three ways to play Dayz...

1. Clan

2. Solo

3. Dead

• Like 1

LOL

• Like 1

You must be new here.

• Like 1