Sign in to follow this  
wyatthowle@yahoo.com

"Infected" noises.

As rocket says, these things arent really zombies but infected humans. Now that is a hard idea to push as we are so culture washed by "good" and "evil". Everyone sees them as zombies, even rocket.

Why not give them a bit more of a human persona? a little more emotion. Not just predatorial beast.

This could be as simple as changing the noises. (IE the zombie noise in halflife, when played backwards said somthing along the lines of "Please god kill me"). It adds emotion and depth.

Or having animations for them fighting the zombie instinct like tearing at their head (Like crazy people do trying to get voices to stop)

There is a number of things that you could do it would just be hard to implement them in the game. I see that rocket wanted to add a certain amount emotion attached to these things. But as of their current state they are just cannon fodder.

• Like 8

I really like this, it would add a creepy vibe to the game that would increase the tension in the game! You have my beans.

Ever heard one say "Fuck that hurt" in a German accent?

That's a default Arma sound file for an injured character. I always lul when I hear it..

Edited by AdmiralGreene

That's a default Arma sound file for an injured character. I always lul when I hear it..

Fock zat vurt

• Like 1

Yeah i agree, Valve were right on the money with their headcrab zombies and i think more games need to pick up on it, especially this game. at the moment i kind of feel like i'm being chased around by baboons instead of Ex humans

Why not just get some sound clips from this and implement them into the game. Would be scarier.