Sign in to follow this  
Pappyjump

No respawn button leads to even more annoying hacks

Am i the only one who believes that the respawn button should be usable if you have a broken leg? Hackers are now breaking everyones legs and spawning them on top of a hill. Since im a new spawn, i dont have morphine and i cant respawn. Can you say annoying???

3rd time today ive had to do this

Changelog:

* [NEW] Respawn button is disabled during DayZ play

* [NEW] Optimized authentication process on login

* [NEW] Singleplayer mode disabled when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] DayZ Logo and Version Number appear in game when DayZ is loaded

* [NEW] Hive now tracks login/logout (to assist in analysis for an ALT+F4 solution)

* [FIXED] Infected cannot hear weapon firing (now they actually hear again)

* [FIXED] Clothing no longer spawning (now it spawns as it used too)

* [FIXED] Tents and items with ID's above 1 million don't syncronize (now it should syncronize, players to confirm)

* [NEW] Respawn button is enabled if the player has a fracture

* [FIXED] Players switched to non-player skins (by hackers) sync to database (updates no longer saved for objects non-authorized skins)

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

* [NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

* [NEW] Radar removed from helicopter (UH1H will be added back to vehicle spawns)

if it doesnt work its glitched and will be fixed

WELCOME TO ALPHA TESTING BRAH'

• Like 1

thats cool and all, but the funny thing is that my respawn button is STILL greyed out.

Have you tried relogging once you have a broken leg to see if you can respawn then?

Edited by Abruzzi

Im in the middle of fucking nowhere, the nearest town is i dont even know how far away

This happened to me and a few others last night. I think it may have been a glitch and not hackers.

Respawn button was disabled for me. I was playing with an existing character, but all my gear was missing.

I just quit back to assignment screen and then clicked ok again, to re enter the game. It's only a couple more mouse clicks and it does the same a respawn.

No rocks man, just trees. But since i have a broken leg already, it doesnt really help that there are trees around.

No rocks man, just trees. But since i have a broken leg already, it doesnt really help that there are trees around.

If you're prone right next to a tree and try to turn into the branches, it'll kill you.

Hahaha I don´t have a menu at all when i press esc! :) Might be a bug I guess. Still: I love this game!

Hahaha I don´t have a menu at all when i press esc! :) Might be a bug I guess. Still: I love this game!

When your knocked out you can't use the ESC menu.