Sign in to follow this  
yourbrofino

According to "Can You Run It" i should be able to play, but this is unplayable! $30 wasted:(

The game looks like complete trash with my computer...it's clunky and I can barely do anything. After watching and reading up on the game for over a week now I made my decision to buy it and boy was I wrong...I've been able to run any game I've ever come across perfectly fine and smoothly except this. What can I do to make the game run smooth? I tried messing with settings and I'm currently playing on Very low quality with low resolution which pretty much makes the game unplayable.

these are my specs:

Intel Core it-2500k @ 3.30GHz

Ram: 8GB

OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1

Video Card: GeForce GTX 550Ti

1GB of Dedicated Video Ram

Edited by yourbrofino

buys game to get into an Alpha .... WHY THE HELL ISNT THIS AS FINISHED AS HALO!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Treecancer has got you covered.

This is a 3 year old game engine, you should turn everything up to high. When you put things on low it puts some video processes on your processor as it's thinking you have a slow videocard from 2009 and trying to help, this is a classic mistake people make. As the game already is very processor intensive this makes the game run slower. If you have everything on high and are still having problems then make sure its not the server your on, some servers do not run very well and make the game choppy. I would suggest you try an Arma 2 game like a Domination co-op map to see if the game is running smooth to see if its just a Dayz server issue.