Teted

lamppost in Dayz.

Hi all,

I was walking in Dayz when it became night and saw some lampposts and they gave no light. So maybe a good idea to make then give light at night?

erm zombie apocalypse? Who do you think is operating the powerstation that powers the lights? the zombies? Come on now lets think things through first eh? :rolleyes:

um...... i think the point of the game is a "post apocalyptic zombie apocalypse"...... power grids are supposed to be down.

I thought it would be rather cool if to add a more cooperative mode/idea in that you can repair the substations etc. with engine parts and the like - and requires constant refueling to work (like 1 jerry per 24hrs).

Edited by danredda
  • Like 2

You mean lamp posts... are powered... and they're powered by electricity?

Who are you trying to fool?

I like the idea of having a cooperative efford into restoring infrastructure or something. Kind of like a group scrabbling together to restore civilization against the zombies and bandits?

• Like 2

You mean lamp posts... are powered... and they're powered by electricity?

Who are you trying to fool?

What do you mean with to fool?

I thought it would be rather cool if to add a more cooperative mode/idea in that you can repair the substations etc. with engine parts and the like - and requires constant refueling to work (like 1 jerry per 24hrs).

Yea, Somthing like that!

um...... i think the point of the game is a "post apocalyptic zombie apocalypse"...... power grids are supposed to be down.

Yea they sopposed to be down but what if you need to do somthiun to turn them on>? like the idea off danredda.

4050568844_467777f033_z.jpg

If they gave a effect like this lanterns it would be very cool.