Sign in to follow this  
Tzigtot

UK123 - Hacker giving out free stuff

Server this happened on: DayZ - UK123 (1.7.2.4/95417) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:OFF) dayzmod.com - [uTC-6] dayzmod.com - Hosted by Ja (http://www.gametrack...42.227.98:2322/)

Time that it happened: 22:14 GMT

What happened during the incident: Me and my friends were approached by a hacker announcing himself friendly, as we told him we were friendly too he suddenly started sliding across the floor in the "sitting" animation and before we knew it we had a bag full of high-end gear (M4A1 CCO, AS50, Coyote Assault, Ghillie suits, even a fully repaired UAZ) while everything we were carrying was almost instantly destroyed. After telling us that "it was no problem" he told us we could find him at Stary Sobor if we needed him before he slid off at incredible speed.

Edited by Tzigtot
  • Like 2

...before he slid off at incredible speed.

This phrase made me laugh for some reason.

• Like 1

Run into the ocean and drop that gear deep enough that nobody will get it. Or find some other way to destroy it like picking up garbage with full invintory or dropping it outside the map. Just dont use hacked in gear.

• Like 1

I'm not really planning on using the gear anyhow, the UAZ is already sleeping at the bottom of the ocean, the rest of the gear will follow in due time... after I've taken a look at how nighttime looks with NVG's, heh.

Although I must say I'm pretty pissed my hard earned M14 AIM got destroyed by that M4A1 CCO.

• Like 1

Let's face it, you will end up dead soon enough from another hacker incident (like killing the server etc.), or teleporting behind you and putting a bullet in your head. Might as well use the gear while you have it.

• Like 1

I'm not really planning on using the gear anyhow, the UAZ is already sleeping at the bottom of the ocean, the rest of the gear will follow in due time... after I've taken a look at how nighttime looks with NVG's, heh.

Although I must say I'm pretty pissed my hard earned M14 AIM got destroyed by that M4A1 CCO.

I wouldn't bother getting high and mighty, gear is fairly meaningless in this game. You've got the stuff, you didn't cheat and it's all legitimate Dayz items. You'll most likely lose it at some point so there's no worries in stressing.

Hacked-in vehicles do not save to servers AFAIK

Edited by Graz
  • Like 1