Sign in to follow this  
family (DayZ)

Running scared 8 murders in 15min

This story begins when my buddy and i are running around near Polana and him being instantly killed by an unseen sniper.... i had no choice i had to run for my life. After i made my escape i headed back to the coast to meet back up with him, we decided to meet at the airfield near cherno. I arrived first and started to sit around and wait.....and wait.... and wait.... becoming board I saw a survivor running towards me... not him, as this unknown survivor gets closer i see that he is unarmed, he gets closer and comes right up to me bang bang bang three shots and he's down form my kobra. I felt bad but i was board and needed painkillers haha next thing i know there is another survivor running across a field in front of me having a taste for blood i need more and proceed to unload a mag into him in a blood lust. Finally my buddy shows up and we skip cherno and go to elctro, on the way we stop at a barn and get lucky and find a m1911 and a cz. Still we decide to press on to electro. We flank around the city and approach from the east over the hill looking at the firehall. My friend sits up on the hills witht he cz and i go down to loot.... as i enter the building bang bang bang i am dead.... my killer then runs out of the building and is immediately shot dead by my friend. I get the luckiest spawn and spawn in elctro close to the fire hall i run over and collect my stuff back. We then continue on further into elctro into the office building. Crunch Crunch Crunch... what was that???? My 6th sense tells me someone else is in the building. I am on point aiming down my sights, i turn a corner and there is a survivor with a crossbow aimed at me, twang the bolt misses me by a hair, leaving me no choice i panic and put an entire 30round mag into him. He is dead my first real kill. My heart is racing and we decide to leave elctro. We start running east back to the fire hall and the hills, we stop at the fire hall to check it again and as we enter bang bang bang i turn and fire back and kill the assailant. Unhurt we continue to flee our hearts racing. Im yelling in my mic holy fuck lets fucking go as we run scared. Running along the road i spot what i think is a tree but is a another survivor i go prone and let loose another mag killing him i look at my debug monitor and see that he was a bandit.... that was lucky, as we loot him i spot another survivor a female with a winchester running, i start shooting i miss my mark, shoot again and a hit but she goes over the hill and disappears from sight. We start to push on again when we spot a different survivor i kill him then my friend who was to my left is under fire from the girl i flank and come around a rock with her winchester staring me in the face.... I'm faster on the trigger and put 30rounds into her i kno she's dead but as she falls to her death she gets a round off and knocks me unconscious thankfully my friend comes and preforms emergency triage on me and saves my life.. we loot the two bodies and then run north to safety.

Then after we run to berenzeno he has to go i stay aroun to to check the city out a bit. After a bit I'm by the apartments low on blood turn and see a survivor i yell friendly he says it back.. thank god he says he's going to the grocery store i follow him in, i felt horrible but i was scared and didn't trust anyone with my friend gone. So he bent over to loot and i shot him in the head I'm sorry but i had to i was scared

yay...your an asshat and an imbelisher. Congratulations.

Edited by ArchAngel-7-

... This story might be somewhat respectable if you didn't try to justify any of those kills. I don't have a problem with people who kill for fun in this game because I also enjoy the rush of the firefight. I can't ALT-F4 from a fight because those are the moments I live for in this game. But trying to justify beyond "I was bored" with "I needed painkillers" is just another one of those lame excuses people tack on so they don't look bad. Then shooting a friendly in the face once he has his back turned and saying you had to because"I was scared"... great justification there buddy.

On top of that that last one happened in Berezino. People go to Berezino because nobody goes there. They don't want to shoot anybody or get into a firefight, so they go to Berezino. You really have no reason to shoot anybody in that town.