Dafaq

One thing that piss's you off in DayZ

Mine is when i find a server that is low pop and is day time and says it is current patch i go WOOHOO! :D.

after 6 mins of waiting i get in run 20 steps " your current blah blah blah patch 1.5.8.1..... .wtf? server list said 1.5.8.4

People who rap on bugs and issues all night long, even though the game is in an alpha state with 93374 unique players.

;)

Case and point: "IS ANYONE ELSE WAITING ON SERVER RESPONSE?"

YES!

Alpha!

I don't know if it pisses me off but I do laugh. Watching the same 10 people connect and disconnect every few mins. Keep at it buddy! The server will crash and then you can join.

What distracts me most is the endless wall of chat, both side and server messages, and of couse the russian guys that use the side or global voice chat all the time.

Spending 5 hours looking for someone to pop with my DMR and finding nothing, then going to help some people in my group pop some zeds and getting head shotted when we finished the last one.

Shitty helicopter gunners.

Mine is when i find a server that is low pop and is day time and says it is current patch i go WOOHOO! :D.

after 6 mins of waiting i get in run 20 steps " your current blah blah blah patch 1.5.8.1..... .wtf? server list said 1.5.8.4

Yeah I am annoyed with these servers that actually updated, or refuse to update. I feel like they do it so just them, and friends can play. Then they can farm everything up, and when they have it all they will update. Just so they can go hunting.

Spending 5 hours looking for someone to pop with my DMR and finding nothing' date=' then going to help some people in my group pop some zeds and getting head shotted when we finished the last one.

Shitty helicopter gunners.

[/quote']

How'd you let a helicopter sneak up on you!

Zombies running through walls one hitting me..

The one thing that piss is me off is when people spell "piss's" instead of "pisses", or any other simple piece of grammar. Their there they're. Your you're. We're all adults here, I hope most of us can spell.

Is this really needed? The game has issues, that are being worked on, yea. But this is not needed. The game is amazing as is, and I am more then grateful for the time and dedication that rocket and his team have put into it.

NOTHING piss's me off. I love it all, flaws n all!

The fact that this mod was made on the buggy ass, under performing ARMA II 'Real Virtuality' engine.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Valve or Id will make their own version. Maybe even an MMOFPS ala Planetside II with zombies. How about Trion and Defiance?

The engine is what pisses me off the most. The bugs are half of it, because of the engine.

Nuking my military items when trying to swap them; I will miss that DMR. Also global chat in general.

(Today 07:08 AM)Publik Wrote: The one thing that piss is me off

(Today, 07:26 AM)dosman23 Wrote: you were saying?

Oh my god that is delicious.

The one thing that piss is me off is when people spell "piss's" instead of "pisses"' date=' or any other simple piece of grammar. Their there they're. Your you're. We're all adults here, I hope most of us can spell.

[/quote']

i am sorry it was 2 am where i live and i was sleepy and did not think how to spell a single word that i thought no one would care about because "We're all adults here" and i assumed that an adult would not act like a child and point out a grammatical error in a sentence because he is a small man with a B-I-G napoleon complex.

The thing that pisses me off the most is when I decide to get off for the night, I get up in the morning and log on to only find my self unconscious with broken legs and bleeding out to death. And it was the 2 minute timer so I bleed out before I become conscious again.

-Disappearing items when you swap out equipment/bags

-Psychic zombies

-People who use the side/group/global channel VOIP

Kids constantly respawning just to run into cherno go on a killing spree then die 10 mins later respawning just to do it again as they type owned in chat... Tis is the worst type of person