Sign in to follow this  
star_damage@hotmail.com

changing face skin

Hi I can't seem to find an answer to this but will I be banned if I change my face skin by placing a code in my character profile. It is an arma2 face skin (one of the camo faces). But this face is not selectable in the player profile options.

Many thanks in advance

It only modifies the code for the face in the profile file. The same code that is changed when you change the skin in game. And it's a code for a face that exists in arma 2. I'm not even sure it will work but I'm scared if I log in battle eye might ban me :-(

Just go to the main menu and go to your profile, there you can change your head skin.

Sorry did not read correctly :P

Edited by MrLawbreaker

Hi I can't seem to find an answer to this but will I be banned if I change my face skin by placing a code in my character profile. It is an arma2 face skin (one of the camo faces). But this face is not selectable in the player profile options.

Many thanks in advance

I hope it isn't a bannable offense as I am currently running my guy with Face93_camo2 (for 3 days now)

Will let you know if I do get banned :)

From what I know you wont get banned for it... Some servers however will not allow you to join in because its edited. A few people in my group have custom skins and can play fine

• Like 1

I've seen a lot of people using their custom face skins and eyewear on their player models just fine. I was told about it recently and found a few guides on how to customise your face/eyewear too. I don't think it's against the rules since it's only a little customisation - something that you can't really do beyond the face/skin of the player model you're using. If servers deny you entry that's fair enough - if they don't then it's clearly not a big issue.

Edited by Abruzzi
  • Like 1

bud , just stick to the faces you can use. starting off with camo face is pretty douche .

bud , just stick to the faces you can use. starting off with camo face is pretty douche .

Why it would be douche? And why it would be bannable?

It's a feature in ArmA2. They just haven't added camo face options to the graphical user interface. Because there's no UI, we're forced to edit the profile-file manually, but it's totally fine.

Similarly it is possible to tweak graphics further than the settings UI in-game allows.

Camo face = Totally legit. Not douche. And won't get you banned.

• Like 1