Sign in to follow this  
JazzyJ

I'm starting a server and looking for a clan.

Greeting fellow survivors!

My name is Jazz and I've been playing this game for a month or so and I have finally decided to take the plunge into server ownership. As soon as Host Altitude gets their shit together I'll hopefully have my server up and running within the next 24/48 hours. My server will of course follow ALL ToS rules and regulations strictly. I will never kick or ban for any bullshit (I will not tolerate hackers and ridiculously high pings) and everyone is welcome at all times. It will be a US server based in Dallas so anyone in the Southeast region should get pretty good ping. As soon as I get it up I will edit this post with connection info and everything. The server will be up 24/7 unless there is a HA problem or update time which is out of my hands anyway.

I'm preparing a possible website or at the very least forums where I can post updates and server regulars can suggest and vote for anything I am able to do/change on the server. I will have scheduled restart times and I encourage clans to set up base here. I will always warn players ahead of time when a restart or update occurs (if I know ahead of time lol).

Anyways on to the clan part. I've been playing lonewolf for awhile now and it's getting really dull as I am a people person. My cousin plays periodically but he seems to be stuck on another game right now and doesn't play that much. I'm looking for an active and friendly DayZ clan to call home. Preferably with teamspeak. If I join and like yall, I will do what I can to contribute to the clan and if you don't already have a place to call home, my server will act as such.

TL;DR: Read the title of the post.

Contact info:

In-Game: Jazz

Steam: darth_jazz

EDIT: If you're offering me a clan position, please tell me a bit about yourselves or link me a URL. And please don't use me just for the server.

Edited by Jazz

ME and my group are down. 4 ppl who play together who have been looking for a home server anyways.

Hey Jazz,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. We could easily make you a public server area for players and admins to post. Contact me on Steam.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

• Like 1

People will just use you for the server, I hope you know that.

Yeah I have a bad feeling about that, I hope people will try to stay honest. I'm pretty easy to get along with though.

Hey Jazz,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together. We could easily make you a public server area for players and admins to post. Contact me on Steam.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

I will contact you via Steam when I get a chance and after some more people have responded to this topic. Thank you for your support.

Edited by Jazz

Bump for anyone else interested! To those of you that responded so far I'll be in touch.

Steam : Konduitx

27 yrs old, east coast. Long time FPS and survival horror gamer, been playing DayZ for about 3 weeks and looking for a crew to play with on a regular basis. The fact that you have a server tells me that you and your clan are actually dedicated and would be available to play often which is what I'm looking for. I have skype/vent/TS.

Edited by Konduit