Sign in to follow this  
stern bee

Just starting out, looking for some fun people to play with

Whats up people of DayZ. As of now I'm actually starting to get the feel of the game, I died a couple of times, due to the nature of zombies and players as always. I know how most of the game works, watched a ton of youtube videos on how the system is, Now I just need to know how to use it. Of course I haven't explored the whole map, or gotten everything in the game. but I would like some people I can rely on. I know theres a big trust issue in this game, and since none of my friends ever go on PC anymore, I'm pretty much a 1 man army against an entire Militia lol. I'm looking for people who can have fun, and be a good sport as well. I don't intend to be a player killer, but will take my chances if to protect my squad/teammates.

I'm usually on most times, almost every day. Of course work and errands come into play, but usually I'm done before I come on the comp.

send me a request/ hit me up if your interested

Steam id: Stern Bumblebee

Also I got a mic/skype and will get teamspeak if needed

Edited by stern bee

I'm adding you...

EDIT: Never mind, I need to think this through.

Edited by Wolfcock

I am interested! whats your timezone and location plz(i dont like to play with high ping)?

Join our nightly live stream, were currently looking for 1 more guy to fill our roster. Twitch.tv channel FxGTopGun

addy me on skype -fxgtopgun

stream nightly from 9PM-2AM EST

Hey Stern,

I've been playing for roughly a month, understand and love the mod. I am looking for a small group to run with who are dedicated to working together.

I am part of a small gaming community who does not have current members interested in Day Z. I would like to bring in a small group of some new people to play Day Z and play consistently. We have forums, a mumble server and a website. We have a mature no douche policy and community who choose it members, we work together.

In-game name: Apex

Steam: Arithor

@arithor

I'm Interested, seems like the type of group to me. Hit me up on steam!