Sign in to follow this  
MadHatter (DayZ)

Server keeps getting hacked

My server keeps getting hack since yesterday afternoon. Yesterday they changed everyones primary weapon and today they teleported everyone to one place called battledome, then after i restarted the server everyone spwaned at the airfield with all the vehicles on the map. Is there a way to reset the vehilces without completly wiping the server?

No, and you cannot wipe the server, you may request a new instance ID if this is a major problem (it will sort itself out).

Also what the hell is battledome?

No, and you cannot wipe the server, you may request a new instance ID if this is a major problem (it will sort itself out).

Also what the hell is battledome?

"Thunderdome". I really don't know. It was a fenced in area and only the hackers had guns. I managed to diconnect before they killed me.

Edited by MadHatter

Server name, timezone and some proof please?

Dude why do you need some video proof. You can't just take someones word. Really.

Edited by MadHatter

"Thunderdome". I really don't know. It was a fenced in area and only the hackers had guns. I managed to diconnect before they killed me.

I played on some US server and this also happend to me, someone transported all ppl to that place on the movie, so I fast disconnected. After joining again I was in Airfield... Good noone was there to shoot me, so I manage to hide fast. Please fix it, if you know how they are doing this.

I played on some US server and this also happend to me, someone transported all ppl to that place on the movie, so I fast disconnected. After joining again I was in Airfield... Good noone was there to shoot me, so I manage to hide fast. Please fix it, if you know how they are doing this.

What server was you on?

It is constantly happening to our server, and have reported everyone (we had to ban someone ourselves though had log proof etc) but its a losing battle. We've lost entire camps and have given up trying to get geared (we've gone from fully equipped AS50 ghilli suits all lost to hackers) and we feel penalised for not taking advantage of duping etc

I have had no assistance from the staff! This is a new 50 man server we're paying for!

Dude why do you need some video proof. You can't just take someones word. Really.

the reason he asks for proof is pretty simple - hes not disputing what you are saying, everyone knows that hackers are everywhere at the moment and it looks like nothing can be done right now about it UNLESS you give evidence of who it is. If you are just warning people to stay away from the server then thats fine, but short of the devs dropping everything and jumping into your server straight away to ban the hackers what can be done about it? I appreciate how annoying it is, but its not just you this is happening to.

I always gather evidence, but I'd prefer a system where we can kick people from OUR servers and then we get punished if we can't produce the proof. I'm always FRAPSing and we take logs as much as we can, but it feels like a losing fight.

• Like 1

i am in complete agreement with that, out of the last 5 times i have played there has been a hacker on 3 of those occasions - its far too prevalent.