Sign in to follow this  
CallMeNerve

HOW?

Ok, so let me start of by saying a group of my friends and I started playing a while ago. We found some really rare items, GPS (Two), M4, M16, .50 Cal (Type of sniper don't know the name), box of matches, night vision, Map, hunting knife, the best backpacks in the game. I mean we were stacked and ready to start exploring the DayZ world for the first time (Outside of the major spawn cities). We started on our epic quest then some hacker made everyone just spawn at the same place and we got killed because they were waiting for us to spawn up.

We lost EVERYTHING, I bought ARMA because of this mod and it is pointless to play when hackers just do what they want when they want. I thought that is why they use Battle Eye, it's pointless out of the 5 times I had a chance to sit down and play (Longer than 30 min) I have seen a server hacked 3 out of the 5 times.

BEWARE server US #666 there are hackers, this server should be blacklisted.

Please shorten your whole post to just the final line

BEWARE server US #666 there are hackers, this server should be blacklisted.

We know there are hackers no need to re-trumpet the announcement and give the guys who just borked you their well-earned jollies. They check here and enjoy your sads.

But I'm sure someone will return your equipment, after all, in the Day Z alpha test you should always become extremely attached to your gear, forget it's an alpha and get mad when you die.

Edited by WisdomSnork

I only ever see people complain about hacking on American servers, odd.

Try a UK one if you get a decent ping.