noziv

banned from de174

Me and 2 friends just got banned from the server de 174

Me and coyote (my mate) were waiting for our third mate at stary sobor and we all get kicked.

When we were back to lobby some guys were insulting us (they were insulting the BpG our clan tag) and we just got banned. They told we cheated but we didn't do anything and we didn't see even one man today.... We are playing on this server for week...

-Server: de174

-Hosted by: dayz.levias.de

-Playernames: - [bpG] NoZiV

- [bpG] Black soul

- [bpG] $ Coyote $

-Time: ~ 23h30 gmt +2

Thanks and please forgive my really bad English

Edit: Forgot to say that 30 mins before we saw a jeep and shooted at it near a heli crash on north of novy sobor but didn't destroy it and never saw it again

Edited by noziv

That server kicks and bans people to make room for their friends, I have heard them in game chat talk about this. Which is very dumb on their part.

Edited by Symptom

Thanks for your testimony, I hope there will be punishment for them

Edited by noziv

That server kicks and bans people to make room for their friends, I have heard them in game chat talk about this. Which is very dumb on their part.

Must have been another server you have heard that about. I have never kicked for any friend.

Due to some hackers I had to figure out who is spawning mass helicopters and using godmode. Some people said there were 2-3 hackers spawning it together so I'm sorry that I came to the point to suspect you.

I'll remove your ban as soon as possible so you can play again.

Edit: I (hopefully) removed them.

Edited by Levias
  • Like 1

You were actually shooting at me @ the heli crash site, I just saw the running Zombies and went like "NOPE!" and drove away, you just hit me in the back twice but only damaged our rear and almost destroyed the hull, I barely got away.

As there were 3 reported hackers (some guys sat in the lobby and told us there were 3 hackers spawning massively choppers and that they were immortal) the admin had to ban 3 people, because kicking wouldn't have helped at all.

So again, we are very sorry to have you falsely banned, you are unbanned now and should be able to play on without problems.

Also,

is very strange to hear. Because there were rarely more than 30/40 players in the last month of this server and this server is only about 1 month old. Please people, don't spread lies just to be cool on the internet.

Edited by Kaharon
  • Like 1

Thank you very much for your attention Levias.

I'm playing on your server cause i've never seen a script kiddies there. And i hope you've sucessfully banned them, these people don't deserve to play...

Anyway thank again

You were actually shooting at me @ the heli crash site, I just saw the running Zombies and went like "NOPE!" and drove away, you just hit me in the back twice but only damaged our rear and almost destroyed the hull, I barely got away.

Haha, yes when iI suddenly saw you, was like " wtf, What should I do ?" so I shooted you in the panic ^^

As there were 3 reported hackers (some guys sat in the lobby and told us there were 3 hackers spawning massively choppers and that they were immortal) the admin had to ban 3 people, because kicking wouldn't have helped at all.

So again, we are very sorry to have you falsely banned, you are unbanned now and should be able to play on without problems.

No problems, it's just that we were really confused and didn't understand why cause we didn't see any cheat yesterday. But now I understant and it was a right choice

Hope i'll see you in-game and have a good fight ;)

Edited by noziv

Hope i'll see you in-game and have a good fight ;)

Glad you're back, as you're a few of the core players on this server. I'm happy to see you in chernarus one day, we will have a good fight indeed.