Sign in to follow this  
Trollulz

Stuck in the water

So like, I was just playing DayZ, and actually was doing pretty well, since I'm quite new. c:

But then suddenly everyone on the server got teleported out in the water, just out of random.

Then I tried to swim back, but noticed I didn't move anywhere, not getting any closer, I tried to relog, but nothing, still stuck in the stupid water..

Then I put on a movie, and just held the button down for like an hour, but nope, not getting anywhere..

Any suggestions to how to get back? > -<

Just click respawn. Oh, they took that out before the teleportation exploits were fixed. Guess they didn't think that out very well.

Starvation/dehydration is sadly your best option.

Just click respawn. Oh, they took that out before the teleportation exploits were fixed. Guess they didn't think that out very well.

Starvation/dehydration is sadly your best option.

But I just got a bunch of nice stuff... D:

What I normally do when a hacker teleports everyone to one specific place is quickly Alt-F4 as it rolls back your character to a position about twenty seconds that you were before you logged out. But since they fixed that, shutting down your computer REALLY quickly MIGHT have worked, but as most others have said, your best option is to starve.

What I normally do when a hacker teleports everyone to one specific place is quickly Alt-F4 as it rolls back your character to a position about twenty seconds that you were before you logged out. But since they fixed that, shutting down your computer REALLY quickly MIGHT have worked, but as most others have said, your best option is to starve.

Fine I'll just wait for me to die.. Q_Q

-Depressed- :c

If you've been treading water for that long, everything but your sidearm and toolbelt is gone anyway.