Sign in to follow this  
wambam

Two questions, Please. Thank you.

1.: How long is nightfall in R.T. and is it possible to simply wait out the night?

2. Last spawn was on the beach. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a helicopter fly overhead. I ran along the beach. The guy shot at me, I went prone behind a big rock but then a couple zombies cornered me and finished me off. Was the 'copter a glitch or a hacker or is it possible to repair one?

Edited by wambam

1 Around 8-10 hours

2 Maybe, Rocket recently added helicopters back to the spawn list, if it wasn't a Huey, then it is a hackers' spawn

Yes, time in Arma goes at the pace of real life, so every second in-game is a second in real life, and every hour is an hour in real life.

As for the helicopter, there is only 1 legit helicopter, I must ask what kind of helicopter was it?

1- not sure of exact time but it would be a long wait

2- maybe hackers, maybe legit players; either way they are some tough bad-ass's if there killing people on the beach with a helicopter

Didn't get time to see if it was a Huey. Was diving for the beach and then 2 Zs hit on me from around the rock :) The copter was firing continually.

Edited by wambam