fuzzy mcdoodle

[Video] Robbing Noobs - EP2

I know the anticipation was rampant, rocket himself watched this video and nearly died in amazement. Enjoy!

Edited by Dylan

is this fun? shootting down surrendered guys "right in the ear' ? sounds like guantanamo for me...

Depends on the weather.

here we go again bad boy alert everybody he can shoot at people unarmed....

• Like 1

Bunch of entitled white boys playin' gangster in a video game. It's a digital version of Malibu's Most Wanted.

• Like 3

Just don't understand the kids taste in music nowadays.

Haha, i would tell you some interesting facts about your mother in this situation. About all of your mothers, in fact. Cuz it' just a game.

How is that robbing? The dudes don't have anything worth robbing, and you shoot them anyway. At least call it by the real name, "Killing new-spawns on the coast after saying something to them".

Good title, it has a certain sort of "straight to the point" ring to it.

Nothing special here except some kids shooting unarmed new spawns. I must admin the entire next 2 pages are all more exciting than this one.

• Like 1

I know the anticipation was rampid, rocket himself watched this video and nearly died in amazement. Enjoy!

2agrhiu.jpg

Also, rampid isn't a word.

Edit: I stand corrected. According to Urban Dictionary, rampid means: "A non-existant word that mentally challenged people often confuse with the word 'rampant.'"

/STLAB

Edited by NightRipper
  • Like 3

Also, rampid isn't a word.

Edit: I stand corrected. According to Urban Dictionary, rampid means: "A non-existant word that mentally challenged people often confuse with the word 'rampant.'"

/STLAB

Thanks, spell check didn't seem to have a problem.