Sign in to follow this  
UndeadRights

Basic Survival!

1: Live, Stay out of electro and cherno unless you want an AS50 bullet in your head.

2: Always be stealthy dont waste bullets on zombies.

3: Barns have good loot so always try locate and loot them.

4: Bad things can always go down so just stay confident and watch for others.

5: You can always steal someones loot even if you dont have a gun but try not to be a douch!

6: If you hear gun shots stay down!

7: Get all the tools you can and kill animals and get water bottles and camp near animal spawns and ponds to stay alive!

8: HAVE FUN this isn't just about survival it was meant for injoyment so always have fun!

Edited by UndeadRights

Survival isn't all it's cracked up to be. Staying alive for 75 days is all well and good, but it's just one of the ways to have a satisfying experience in DayZ. Go ahead and hit up Cherno and Elektro, learn how to run through a whole city full of zombies and loot a supermarket and a hospital without ever getting a weapon or taking a hit from a monster. See where the snipers hang out. Introduce yourself to the panicked survivors who start swinging their crowbars as soon as you enter the building (I find that, "Hey! Dickhead! What do you hope to achieve by shooting at me? You need a bandage so bad? I'll give you a bandage if you chill the crap out and be civil!" is a much better greeting than, "Friendly! Friendly! Friendlyfriendlyfriendlyfriendlyfriendlyfriendly!")

Sure, you'll find yourself sitting on the beach seaweed on your flashlight more often that way, but you'll have good experiences with random dudes, and every so often you'll have an epic run.

So try to stay alive, but don't be a little girl about it.

1: Live, Stay out of electro and cherno unless you want an AS50 bullet in your head.

You can go on there, but on lowpop servers ;P

But just to find food, water and weapon. After you get that stuff, Gtfo :)