CornishPasty

So who's brilliant idea was this?

I just wanted to thank whoever took the respawn button out. I can't tell you how fun it is crawling for 2 hours back to land at the bottom of the ocean floor...

post-20161-0-53493100-1343679821_thumb.j

• Like 4

Yeah the fucks are taking over my Arma 2, I seriously cant do anything in it any more.

That respawn button removal has fucked my game so hard. The amount of times i end up in debug forest, stuck in a glitched building..... Many Many more.

• Like 2

yea, i thought it was dumb also. at least give us a cyanide pill.

but seriously, give the respawn button back. don't make fixes to make the mod playable that won't even apply in the final version :/

if you dont like your spawn on land, get zombies to kill you. it takes about 20-30 seconds

if youre in the debug forest/plains/ocean just log out and back in... it spawns you on the coast with your stuff.

if youre in the debug forest/plains/ocean just log out and back in... it spawns you on the coast with your stuff.

It didn't for me. I rejoined at least 6 times. Even tried a few other servers too. Same everywhere.

• Like 1

A little tardy to the party for your crybaby thread. This has been old news for awhile.

Just because its old news doesn't mean its not just a band-aid fix to cover a severe laceration. Its always a crybaby thread until it happens to you. The problem with you kids now days is you think its cool to troll a forum and spout off ridiculous insults at something that quite obviously doesn't concern you...if you havent experienced the OP's issue, then why not just click the next thread and leave your silly input in your head

• Like 1

It didn't for me. I rejoined at least 6 times. Even tried a few other servers too. Same everywhere.

Wow, I can't believe you went back to sure. Beans to you for swimming that long.

aite then be a good alpha tester and report the server / versions etc you were running in the bug section then start swimming

Sticker704 has been killed

That's why.

That's why.

So put a 10 min timer on the respawn, not remove it completely.

Yeah, people will just find zombies and suicide that way, so what does it really fix other than annoying the shit out players and forcing people like the OP to crawl on the ocean floor until reaching the sand or dying of hunger and thirst?

• Like 1

Wow, I can't believe you went back to sure. Beans to you for swimming that long.

Thanks man, that makes me feel a bit better.

aite then be a good alpha tester and report the server / versions etc you were running in the bug section then start swimming

I did ask the admin to slay me but apparently that's cheating. The server is latest version but I'm not going to say the name. This is a concern for the respawn button, not the server specifically.

if you dont like your spawn on land, get zombies to kill you. it takes about 20-30 seconds

I wish I could neg you for this dumb comment, obviously you didn't read the OP nor look at his screenshot.

• Like 3

I wish I could neg you for this dumb comment, obviously you didn't read the OP nor look at his screenshot.

did you make it through the entire post?

read the second part

then know about these changes in the recent patch

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

* [NEW] Client will automatically spawn player out of debug and waterworld to last known position

Yeah, someone started a thread about removing RESPAWN button awhile back. In that post everyone basicaly said it should be removed BUT, not till after they have fixed....water spawns,debug spawn, & my personal favorite the 00,99 debug plain... Till then yes its a a terrible idea to remove it..."Here let me test your game for you. Oh wait no give me 2hrs im stuck out in the middle of BFE and no way to respawn!?! /logs"

P.S. for everyone with the dumb comments of..its fixed as of last patch. Rocket hasen't had a 100% working patch for months so for the orignal poster and many others like myself NO, his new fix doesn't work all the time...mabey for some NOT FOR ALL. Its beta I mean come on.

Edited by RyBo
  • Like 1

Also the other day I had a broken leg and could not respawn. Fortunately my friend had the other best medicine other than morphene... a shotgun.