Sign in to follow this  
drewmaw

Sky is falling! (Or just crazy polygon's~)

Is anyone else having issues with huge massive polygon's taking over the screen, sky, etc... when looking in certain directions in certain cities?? I've never had this problem before the current beta patch... I was just by Stary Sober and NW Airport and each are wiggin' out like crazy! Tested diff servers and same issues...

I can confirm that my friends are experiencing this issue too....

Must be why player count is so low atm. was reading 4000....

Hold 'Shift' and press numpad minus. Then type "flush" (without the quotation marks). There's not going to be a text box or anything. Just - Shift - Numpad minus - Type "flush".

That fixed it for me.

Hold 'Shift' and press numpad minus. Then type "flush" (without the quotation marks). There's not going to be a text box or anything. Just - Shift - Numpad minus - Type "flush".

That fixed it for me.

This does work.

That fixed it for me.

It works sometimes for me, but no always

thanks! had this problem for months!

Its a bug with military assets it seems. Happens on airbases and by the military tents around the hospitals in cities. I think part of the issue is the dead soldiers. I have seen the screen tears originate form their corpses on numerous occasions. Why only soldier corpses have to be strewn around is beyond me.

Ive found an easy way to fix it without quitting the game is just switch to windowed mode then back to full screen and it clears up immediately