phil

GB #126 Hacking and combat logging reporting w/ video proof

8:15pm-8:30pm @ GB #126

[4c]MainG0d ([ЧС]MainG0d - Google brings up this) is suspected of combat logging while under fire, as I open the player list on the server before I open fire and his name disappeared after the log. Shortly after we were shot by an invisible guy right near his location from behind.

We've had massive hacking problems the past two days and its out of control. In particular, it's been these guys with [4c] in their name.

There is more footage as you can see, I cut some out as he opened fire on us and I saw the tracers flying over head.

Our server is pretty much under constant hack attack it feels like and there is little we can do for it!

http://dayzmod.com/f...26/#entry502962

http://dayzmod.com/f...kers-on-gb-126/

This is only shit I can find that's been reported, today people were (I wasn't online) teleported to Thunderdome.

Edited by Chris Redfield

yeah we got GB #126 like 4-5 days ago and its bin under constant hacking attack ever since. we have submitted tickets about it whit there scribts. what els can we do?

are these reports being read? cause we've had so much trouble since buying a server and feel more at threat for banning players.

same for uk 131 - our server we have taken down again tonight in disgust - hackers in every night doing what you filmed there

same for uk 131 - our server we have taken down again tonight in disgust - hackers in every night doing what you filmed there

thanks, we were thinking about doing the same and are playing on our old server which is going down soon (we changed to multiplay 50 man)

what provider are you with?

lots of the uk servers are getting it at the moment, dont worry its not just you guys!

lots of the uk servers are getting it at the moment, dont worry its not just you guys!

yeah, we're basically sitting in teamspeak complaining about it atm. we feel penalised and can do very little with the current options admins get. we're getting more admins soonish as well, but there is little you can do with the thunderdome hack.

yeah play warfare with hotshots or evolution with GITS or something else lol - we are all relaxed again now we're not on dayZ

Haha, I have an alt account for DayZ that I'm dicking around on.

We had the thunderdome thing on UK41 the other night too. Tonight we had hackers on again killing everyone with a single shot and driving around teleporting etc etc.. So lame.

We had the thunderdome thing on UK41 the other night too. Tonight we had hackers on again killing everyone with a single shot and driving around teleporting etc etc.. So lame.

It's epidemic atm and we feel helpless to do anything, we'll have more admins tomorrow and im constantly FRAPSing but we feel scared to even put dudes on the ban list..

it is an epidemic and the dayZ guys are not seeming to provide any kind of comment on what they plan to do - this may of course be because to tell us anything will give info to the next generation hacks... meanwhile a game that has attracted millions to arma2 is worse than useless. all that needs to be done is to allow deathmessages =1 for the rpt file or for the logged in server admin! such a small change that would allow us to ban the right person. we are seeing some friendlies being "donated" (unwillingly) gold pistols and ak's so there is obviously an attempt to brand another innocent player as the hacker too lol.

the hackers last night on our UK 131 had ESP/one shot 25000 damage through walls and scenery. we could do nothing against them - even though 6 of us were in the vicinity with ghillies, and as50's - they killed us all!

such a simple thing to fix! we've been running gameservers on call of duty and battlefield series since 2006 and we manage our own bans/kicks with reasons given and a process for having a 30 day ban explained etc

this is de rigeur for gaming clans, so why prohibit us from seeing who is hacking? we enjoy the challenge of farming kit and building our secret camps etc and would not seek to abuse this. if people felt abused on one of our bf3 of COD servers (say if they were kicked for repeated blocking or teamkilling, etc) they can moan on our forum and we will explain why this happened. then they come back saying its their little brother etc. so we temp ban them for maybe 30 days. this stops a lot of bad habits. it also allows forgiveness. however running a hack is a lifetime ip ban.

we the community can manage this so come on Rocket give us the deathmessage for admins!

am playing Evo today on GITS (filter GITS) running CLAfghan if anyone fancies a decent game of something playable...

cheers

• Like 1

yeah we feel the same way. it cant be right when u pay your own money for a server and u cant do shit about all this hacking

• Like 1

yeah we feel the same way. it cant be right when u pay your own money for a server and u cant do shit about all this hacking

i would maybe suggest stopping with the server hire. the guy whos server we play on is considering stopping the end of this month because as things stand this is crippling the enjoyment.

We had a guy in the lobby kicking one hacker while looking through the logs for half an hour before adding him to the ban list. Two hours later we had another hacker, and that's the one we know of.

Same with Canadian servers don't worry bro