Sign in to follow this  
Chronootje

"MrEpicGoat" hack on SE #500

Met this guy in Novy Sobor who started shooting at me, then followed me and was telling "Friendly!" over the direct chat while still shooting at me. I ran into one of the houses to switch to my fal and shot the guy the moment he walked in. Hit him 4-5 times with it, but he just kept running and shot me down with his m4a1 cco sd. I dropped dead on the floor a mere second later with -36413 blood while he kept walking around as if nothing happened.

Sadly i wasn't able to capture it on a movie or screenshot, but still wanted to post this to warn other players.

He is cheating in the server atm. He has my friend as captive and took 10 .50 cal rounds without dying. He also summoned weapons and a truck out of nowhere and made the forest explode. Server is SE #500 multiplay scudenes. Time is now 2218 GMT+. Coordinates of the incident are 013031.

There is a huge square made out of hescos in the middle of the NW airfield in same server.

MrEpicGoat is a known hacker from APB Reloaded game aswell. Been banned a good 10 times on it and still hacks due to it being free to play